The Impeachment Thread

It's a matter.of principal if not politics at this point. Trump said he would release them, if he were not under audit. I suppose that may not be a barrier after all.

I don't know what's in there, or if there is any value, but apparently we may know soon.

If we want to go through the machinations to force all elected politicians at the federal level to surrender tax records as a requirement for election, then I suppose you can't argue with the requirement - they always have the right not to run; but up until then, our laws including the Constitution should protect the right to privacy. If you are certain in your position that the person has done something illegal that his taxes will show, then without requirements as a condition to running for office, he has a constitutional right not to self incriminate by giving up his tax information. If you are fishing; then go fish ... somewhere else. Further, if any candidate actually did something wrong, why would the IRS not have found it? Personally I'd be far more interested in someone's earnings while in public office than before being in public office because one place is supposedly more restrictive than the other.

I’ll give you a hint. The “official impeachment inquiry vote” is just a talking point. It doesn’t actually exist. The full house doesn’t have to vote to authorize anything other then whether or not to adopt the inevitable articles of impeachment, which they will.
Here is a hint. When your whistleblower contradicts a transcript and your congressman uses parody your side is weak

So I say bring it on. It went fantastically last time you tried this crap. Remember Mueller?

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
I’ll give you a hint. The “official impeachment inquiry vote” is just a talking point. It doesn’t actually exist. The full house doesn’t have to vote to authorize anything other then whether or not to adopt the inevitable articles of impeachment, which they will.

Shhh man, it was fun watching them whine about a "vote."

Reactions: tvolsfan
Here is a hint. When your whistleblower contradicts a transcript and your congressman uses parody your side is weak

So I say bring it on. It went fantastically last time you tried this crap. Remember Mueller?

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re a child, and that’s why the propaganda has been so effective on you.

Trump is his own whistleblower, champ. The CIA guys are simply corroborating Don's story. This is the plot-twist you missed.

Reactions: tvolsfan
So this article is asking the same questions I did before. It’s the timeline of the forms update. And let’s face it the ICIG messaging during this whole process has been 3 Stooges like. Clamming up now is just further escalation and bringing Curly Joe into the mix.

I never liked Curly Joe that well - Curly was a lot better. "Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk"

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Good. What’s taking so long?

Reactions: AM64
If we want to go through the machinations to force all elected politicians at the federal level to surrender tax records as a requirement for election, then I suppose you can't argue with the requirement - they always have the right not to run; but up until then, our laws including the Constitution should protect the right to privacy. If you are certain in your position that the person has done something illegal that his taxes will show, then without requirements as a condition to running for office, he has a constitutional right not to self incriminate by giving up his tax information. If you are fishing; then go fish ... somewhere else. Further, if any candidate actually did something wrong, why would the IRS not have found it? Personally I'd be far more interested in someone's earnings while in public office than before being in public office because one place is supposedly more restrictive than the other.
The requirement makes sense to implemented. However in the case of a state requesting in an investigation, it has been shown, up until this point, that he's required to do so.

I believe the courts will rule the same way with the congressional request.

Making them public is a different story.

So, if and when they are turned over, some will undoubtedly say it's an abuse of the law, although it technically is not.

Last edited:
Dims are so dumb they have to trot out another whistleblower. News flash to the idiots!!!! WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE F’king CALL. Doesn’t matter how many you bring out, lmao. What a bunch of whiny asses.

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD

Well, there you go again. Now it's like the pirates' code ... just more of a suggestion? Dims and 5 year olds are just alike when playing games - make up the rules as you go, but application is flexible.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Dims are so dumb they have to trot out another whistleblower. News flash to the idiots!!!! WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE F’king CALL. Doesn’t matter how many you bring out, lmao. What a bunch of whiny asses.

We do? Cite your source.

Hint: The memo the WH offered up as Cliffs notes is not a "transcript".

VN Store

Back