The Impeachment Thread

The requirement makes sense to implement. However in the case of a state requesting in an investigation, it has been shown, up until this point, that he's required to do so.

I believe the courts will rule the same way with the congressional request.

Making them public is a different story.

So, if and when they are turned over, some will undoubtedly say it's an abuse of the law, although it technically is not.

You might make it a new requirement, but I have a feeling that the minute one state goes all out to limit one of the two party presidential nominees there's gong to be a fight. Remember the crap storm that followed when states tried to require voter ID ... before the election took place? A requirement to open past records would seem to run afoul of guarantees against ex post facto law. The funny part is seeing the libs rotating on some of their old rallying points ... like being against state's rights and for free speech.

Reactions: VolnJC
No. I’m saying a document which specifically states is not a transcript shouldn’t be called a transcript.

So if it's not a transcript, then this is all hearsay, and there's not gonna be a vote? Bummer. I thought you had him for sure that time.

The first whistleblower committed a felony so the Dims said let’s try this again with another. Lol so desperate. You Dims should be proud of your party.

Reactions: AM64
Wat felony? Harming Donny's fragile ego?

I don't think I saw this kind of meltdown by the trumpers throughout the whole of the Mueller investigation. I think they know he's been caught with his pants down and are desperately hoping to change the conversation through tactical denial and redirection.

Trump should thank the lib media and left wing house for helping take out Biden.

They can’t help but react to everything he says. He keeps bringing up the Biden corruption and it has stayed in the media longer than it normally would.

They basically helped pick Warren. 😂

I don't think I saw this kind of meltdown by the trumpers throughout the whole of the Mueller investigation. I think they know he's been caught with his pants down and are desperately hoping to change the conversation through tactical denial and redirection.
Your are right. Need to put out more chairs at the next Trump rally.

Wat felony? Harming Donny's fragile ego?
Thought you were a lawyer sweetie. The whistleblower failed to disclose those interactions with Schiff before filing the complaint, he could be subject to felony false statement charges.
Meaning the IG had no knowledge of it prior to Schitt knowing.

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
Again that word subpoena...they can only do that in a formal impeachment procedure...now they can only send cutsy messages on DNC letterhead asking to RSVP

What is a "formal impeachment procedure?" An impeachment is what nancy Pelosi says it is, no vote is needed despite Trump saying so.

Seriously, Trump can't spell Constitution, why would you think he knows what's in it?

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Reactions: tvolsfan
What is a "formal impeachment procedure?" An impeachment is what nancy Pelosi says it is, no vote is needed despite Trump saying so.

Seriously, Trump can't spell Constitution, why would you think he knows what's in it?

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."
Good, let’s get this party started. What’s she waiting on, another Botox appointment?

VN Store

Back