The Impeachment Thread

Hey. How was vacation? We haven't seen luther lately ... what did you do to him? Are they ever gonna find the body?
I have been back from Florida for 10 days or so. I took a break from this place. Got tired of arguing politics, especially after having numerous posts of mine removed. I am staying out of politics for now.

We still had a B&W TV; I never saw that in color before. My wife gets really upset with me if I refuse to watch anything in B&W or non HD these days. And she really gets bent when I tell her that her B&W Ansel Adams picture is garbage. My one exception is the '86 Sugar Bowl ... no way around the quality apparently.

It was funny (to me) that it just came to me out of the blue for no dang reason.
I usually can't remember my next door neighbor's name and this TV show just popped in my head.
I used to watch it. The song was the first thing that came to my mind when I was trying to remember the name of the show.

Reactions: AM64
I have been back from Florida for 10 days or so. I took a break from this place. Got tired of arguing politics, especially after having numerous posts of mine removed. I am staying out of politics for now.

I do the same after I get back, but invariably I wind up back here. Hint: The FF is a little saner than it has been, but don't go there for a while until you are back in the swing of things.

I was sharing Fleetwood Mac songs the other night in the OT thread and wondering where you disappeared to.

Reactions: 1972 Grad and AM64
True FACTS don't matter to idiot Dems.....they choose to ignore it. They have too much hate for the President.
It's just like a SJW no one is upset that was actually involved with the call...only those "whistleblowers" getting upset for the Ukraine government and it's all faux outrage they couldn't care less that Biden did much worse and admitted to it on video

It's just like a SJW no one is upset that was actually involved with the call...only those "whistleblowers" getting upset for the Ukraine government and it's all faux outrage they couldn't care less that Biden did much worse and admitted to it on video
Now now, the Volker testimony cleared Biden of any wrong-doing. Why do you guys keep leaving that out? I mean, he cleared Trump too, according to you guys. Is it because Trump and Rudy keep running their mouth and admitting to it?

Now now, the Volker testimony cleared Biden of any wrong-doing. Why do you guys keep leaving that out? I mean, he cleared Trump too, according to you guys. Is it because Trump and Rudy keep running their mouth and admitting to it?
Admitted to what asking for an investigation? What did they get or ask for it to happen ? Even Watergate investigator Bob Woodward says Trump didn't commit a crime but u guys can't let it go

Admitted to what asking for an investigation? What did they get or ask for it to happen ? Even Watergate investigator Bob Woodward says Trump didn't commit a crime but u guys can't let it go
"Do us a favor."

Add the insanity of Rudy and Trump lately and you can see why people are wanting to look it to it.

To hell with what the President of Ukraine says. Why should anyone care if he felt pressured? All that matters is the Democrats feel like he was pressured, despite the testimony and call notes saying otherwise.

And he would say "yes" knowing that if he did so the aid would likely stop?

"Do us a favor."

Add the insanity of Rudy and Trump lately and you can see why people are wanting to look it to it.
And those same people wanted to look into it before they even knew what the call notes said and supposedly before they knew what the whistleblower report said. I get that you and I will never read those notes the same way but I don’t see how this can continue when you have the Ukrainian President saying there was no pressure. This is nothing but a charade parade and will amount to absolutely nothing. Do you see this ending with Trump being impeached? How about removed from office? Unless they turn up something else I don’t see them having a vote based on what we know today which makes this a fishing expedition...again. Perhaps if the Democrats hadn’t pulled the Mueller crap and the Kavanaugh nonsense and perhaps if they hadn’t jumped the gun on this one and waited to learn more this would seem less partisan. But they just can’t help themselves. And then you have the media going around saying stupid stuff like, “This is a good day” when all this started. I heard several similar comments making it very obvious how giddy they are at this next attempt to bring Trump down. Zero credibility exists with the Dems and with MSM.

I'm torn. If he has the balls to believe in what he's doing, it seems the obvious thing to do. Conversely, Trump has effectively put a bounty on him.

If they go the disguise route, we're never gonna hear the end of it from Trump and co.

lol at "bounty."

Look, this person will eventually have to testify in front of Congress at some level. In public. If the Democrats stonewall and won't permit that, it hurts their case severely and this is nothing more than a partisan trick.

As you say, if he has the balls to go on record with a complaint against the highest office in the land, he/she needs to have the balls to get in front of a Congressional committee and go on record and face tough questions. Democrats, specifically Schiff, don't want that...

Posting this only to make the point that those of you who think impeachment is a surefire "win" for Trump might want to review your track record of predicting the future.

VN Store

Back