The Impeachment Thread

Santa paid us crazy liberals a visit early this year:

William Taylor, the U.S. chargé d'affaires in the Ukrainian capital, discussed the importance of the message Washington was sending to Kiev.

"I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor said

Quid. Pro. Quo.

Game.Set. Match.
TAYLOR: I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign. SONDLAND: [that charge is] incorrect [POTUS has been] crystal clear no quid pro quo of any kind. SONDLAND: I suggest we stop the back and forth by text

Deuce.

Like you just dropped one.

William Taylor, the U.S. chargé d'affaires in the Ukrainian capital, discussed the importance of the message Washington was sending to Kiev.

"I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor said

Quid. Pro. Quo.

Game.Set. Match.
So you're saying you got him this time? When is the vote?

Reactions: AM64
TODAY? We’re getting into the Muell time waste category soon.

Well, nothing's stopping the Senate from taking up all those bills passed by the house. Moscow Mitch knows full well though the he doesn't want his NRA-funded senators to be seen voting no on sensible gun control legislation.

It's so obvious at this point that Trump knows his goose is cooked if these guys testify truthfully. The law and order president baby!

Uh huh......Lol, y'all need better evidence than what you're showing as to laying a glove on a President.
Democrats will need more leakers liars and traitors to come out from underneath their slimy bung-hole rock.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC

Quid. Pro. Quo.

Game.Set. Match.

Uh huh.

What's the rest of the story, Paul Harvey?

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelenskiy promised during his campaign," Sondland says.

Sondland then suggests to the group take the conversations off line, typing, “I suggest we stop the back and forth by text.” It’s unclear whether the material obtained by ABC News included the full exchange.

Well, nothing's stopping the Senate from taking up all those bills passed by the house. Moscow Mitch knows full well though the he doesn't want his NRA-funded senators to be seen voting no on sensible gun control legislation.

You know liberals are getting desperate when they invoke the NRA boogeymen.

Just like there is a significant divide in the "mainstream" Democrats and the liberal wing of the party.

I hope they both fracture. The more political parties, the better it is for the nation as a whole.

Israel has several political parties, and it can't even form a government right now because of that, so . . .

Lol but they had no idea beforehand This directly implements the House leadership in the coup attempt

I find it ironic that the same people who shouted from the mountains "process crimes don't matter" now have a sudden concern for process and procedure.

Uh huh.

What's the rest of the story, Paul Harvey?

Glad you asked.

Taylor response to Sondland was within 10 minutes of his original text.

Sondland's "we're not doing any quid pro quo" response didn't come until the next morning.

Allegedly, Sondland was in touch with the White House during that time. We'll see.

KING of the Liars Adam Schiff has run really fast to the nearest microphone and is now having a made-up lying fest thinking that whatever this goof-ball has to say people will believe this idiot......how embarrassing this dolt is for the gullible do-nothing Democrats.

"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelenskiy promised during his campaign," Sondland says.

Sondland then suggests to the group take the conversations off line, typing, “I suggest we stop the back and forth by text.” It’s unclear whether the material obtained by ABC News included the full exchange.

Why would Sondland tell him to stop sending texts? Do tell.

giphy (14).gif

VN Store

Back