The Impeachment Thread

Posting this only to make the point that those of you who think impeachment is a surefire "win" for Trump might want to review your track record of predicting the future.

If the whispers of the Romney pro-impeachment coalition are true, I believe the "RINOs" may be shaping up to be a viable third party.

If the whispers of the Romney pro-impeachment coalition are true, I believe the "RINOs" may be shaping up to be a viable third party.

Just like there is a significant divide in the "mainstream" Democrats and the liberal wing of the party.

I hope they both fracture. The more political parties, the better it is for the nation as a whole.

Wow! Sondland ordered to NOT appear at house hearing today. This alone will warrant another obstruction count.

Today's witness in the Inquiry ordered not to testify by State Dept.

Inherent Contempt.

Time to grow a pair and use it, Democrats.

Today's witness in the Inquiry ordered not to testify by State Dept.

Inherent Contempt.

Time to grow a pair and use it, Democrats.

It's so obvious at this point that Trump knows his goose is cooked if these guys testify truthfully. The law and order president baby!

lol at you liberals.

Even after three years of believing every "source" that comes out with something anti-Trump, you still believe them.

Hot tip. Santa Claus isn't real.
iu
']https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mulder-and-i-want-to-believe-poster.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/IMG]
iu

Reactions: AM64
It's long past time for Trump to be gone, but we all know how this will play out.
Trump will lie and deflect and Trumpers will continue trumping.
Second verse, same as the first.

It's long past time for Trump to be gone, but we all know how this will play out.

Luther, you're back. Been a long time since we've seen you.

You will pout and shout
and hold your breath
until you pass out

[youtube]

Reactions: AM64
lol at you liberals.

Even after three years of believing every "source" that comes out with something anti-Trump, you still believe them.

I think it's time you take the plunge and get with the program.
Screenshot_20191008-085532~2.png

lol at you liberals.

Santa paid us crazy liberals a visit early this year:

William Taylor, the U.S. chargé d'affaires in the Ukrainian capital, discussed the importance of the message Washington was sending to Kiev.

"I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor said

Quid. Pro. Quo.

Game.Set. Match.

VN Store

Back