The Impeachment Thread

Saw a hammer & sickle flag..cool. And a Eat the Rich (Krokus style) sign
The protesters will help get the Republican vote out. I gave my first ever donation to a politician (Republican Party) a few days ago after this latest impeachment crap came up. The libs are great fund raisers and turnout experts for the other party.

Old enough to be tired of watching the political blame game. Do you honestly believe Hillary was a good candidate? Let's not get into whether you found her to be better than Trump. That's a different argument. Do you think she was a good candidate? I don't. Yet the left chose her as their nominee, just as the right chose Trump. Two bad choices. Not one bad choice made by one side as Luther is trying to suggest. Both sides made bad choices and ran them.

People need to stop with trying to deflect the blame to the "other side"(which both parties do) and admit to the screw ups of their side. Maybe if the parties owned up to their own screw ups, they might start finding ways to correct them instead of sliding further downhill.
LOL

I’m a lifelong moderate conservative who started doing exactly what you say people should start doing, in 2016.

You’re soooooooo convinced everybody should be criticizing their own party that when somebody actually does you assume they’re a democrat. That makes total sense...

It doesn’t take an act of partisan voodoo to believe Donald Trump is the worst president since... Andrew Jackson. There are a lot of us. We’re tired of people like you telling us Donald Trump is just like any other president and telling us that the way to fix America is to learn to accept criticism of Democrats.

🙄

LOL

I’m a lifelong moderate conservative who started doing exactly what you say people should start doing, in 2016.

You’re soooooooo convinced everybody should be criticizing their own party that when somebody actually does you assume they’re a democrat. That makes total sense...

It doesn’t take an act of partisan voodoo to believe Donald Trump is the worst president since... Andrew Jackson. There are a lot of us. We’re tired of people like you telling us Donald Trump is just like any other president and telling us that the way to fix America is to learn to accept criticism of Democrats.

🙄
I don't think he is a bad President at all, just an a$$hole New Yorker. That doesn't affect me.

Which one? The red spine one? That’s an old chip mfgr reference book they used to give out as nerd swag. I believe that’s the one that has some decent fundamentals on frequency domain sampling function models as some decent basic ADC and DAC architecture reference material. And it probably is at least 30 years old.

I boxed up my old National Semiconductor ref book to dump at MacKays. I think I've even got a couple of transistor ref books stashed away for old time sake ... like when you could actually fix stuff. I've got some old tubes laying around. too. The 1960s Hawk missile system radars were a mix of mostly tubes and transistors. Honestly tube stuff was easier to troubleshoot and repair than transistors - had to watch the fingers though. I've seen tubes with fingerprints burned on them. The tubes in the 40KV and higher cabinets were BIG.

This story has evolved from questions over the whistleblower's credibility. That person's motive or bias, simply don't matter anymore. They were right. We have arrests now... and those people arrested worked directly with Rudy Giuliani on this probe of the Bidens. That is where the story stands today.

Lol. 🐎💩

I don't think he is a bad President at all, just an a$$hole New Yorker. That doesn't affect me.
He has taken being a liar and scumbag politician to another level 72. He has added to the swap. He is full of false bravado. I gave him a chance. He’s worse then I thought. When Mattis, Kelly, and Rex abandoned ship it should give you pause. Those are good men.

I boxed up my old National Semiconductor ref book to dump at MacKays. I think I've even got a couple of transistor ref books stashed away for old time sake ... like when you could actually fix stuff. I've got some old tubes laying around. too. The 1960s Hawk missile system radars were a mix of mostly tubes and transistors. Honestly tube stuff was easier to troubleshoot and repair than transistors - had to watch the fingers though. I've seen tubes with fingerprints burned on them. The tubes in the 40KV and higher cabinets were BIG.

Cool...I know someone that can fix my tube amps now.

Reactions: AM64
I checked the print date. 1982 copy right. Tenth printing. It’s another sampling theory and modeling reference. That stuff hasn’t really changed much since it was invented before I was even born. 🤷‍♂️

That one has some good ADC and DAC converter architecture source data too. Looking at the ToC most of those topologies are still used today especially the Successive Approximation Registered A/D converter. SAR ADC to us nerds 😬. They’re the same basic architecture that was introduced as a charge redistribution converter over 20 years ago. They’ve just got incredibly faster as semiconductor process technology has shrunk enabling faster convert times.

The one I kick myself for not hanging on to was one of the hardback Hewlett-Packard catalogs. When they made top of the line test and analysis equipment - before they got into printers, and way before they started putting out home computers.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
LOL

🙄
Kudos to you then for being able to criticize your own party. But apparently you've misinterpreted my message. This isn't about criticizing only Democrats. I think both parties you be criticized. I agree that Trump is a bad President, even if I don't agree worst ever. But the bigger problem, imo, is that both parties are running rampant and eroding the very foundations of our government. And Trump is the distraction allowing them to do it. We're all watching the sideshow and missing the main event. Whether it be through impeachment or being voted out in 2020 or having served two term in 2024, Trump will eventually leave office. But many in Congress will most likely still be there, waging their political war that does nothing to help this country.

It seems you, and others, see Trump as the biggest problem our country faces. IMO, it's not, and people are ignoring, refusing to see what is actually the biggest problem our country faces. Trump's time in office has always been limited. It's the people whose time is not limited that is the problem.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
He has taken being a liar and scumbag politician to another level 72. He has added to the swap. He is full of false bravado. I gave him a chance. He’s worse then I thought. When Mattis, Kelly, and Rex abandoned ship it should give you pause. Those are good men.
I was never under the impression that he was a nice guy. He is very entertaining, and hasn't managed to destroy the country. He just has a different way of speaking.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
I was never under the impression that he was a nice guy. He is very entertaining, and hasn't managed to destroy the country. He just has a different way of speaking.
So that’s the bar you are setting for POTUS? Hasn’t destroyed us yet? With that logic you should have rooted for third Obama term.

Reactions: Septic
You’re entitled to your opinion and if you don’t care about limited government, personal responsibility, politicians who use their positions for personal gain, individual freedom, the rule of law, democracy, or capitalism, then there’s nothing inconsistent about that at all.

VN Store

Back