The Impeachment Thread

When it comes to his lie-filled tweet, yes the caps are the focus. Why does he do that?

I haven't heard anything from a reputable source about "forgetting" the second whistle-blower. Schiff did say the whistle-blowers may not have to testify for their own personal safety. He thinks the transcript is enough. I disagree with him on that.
The WB don’t exist.

Just think if they had took care of Epstein with this much care. He might still be alive to testify.

When it comes to his lie-filled tweet, yes the caps are the focus. Why does he do that?

I haven't heard anything from a reputable source about "forgetting" the second whistle-blower. Schiff did say the whistle-blowers may not have to testify for their own personal safety. He thinks the transcript is enough. I disagree with him on that.
He disagrees with that as well, but had to back away from having them testify because he can't have them cross examined.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

Which part was a lie? Why no more mention of the supposed 1st hand info witness? That was a go too for days and then poof gone from the news.

Do you actually believe that safety line?

Reactions: AM64 and Roustabout
Of course u don't it might actually go against your indoctrination...well today's video had 1.1 million views and they will be releasing new ones every day this week

So 1.1 million people, including me, fell for the bs. It happens. Smash that like button and subscribe for more!

Here is the full video for Part 1 of the CNN Whistleblower for those that don't have the head buried in the sand

Dudes talking in a bar and an editorial phone call about what to focus coverage on does not equal CNN going down. You don't think Fox News or MSNBC editors don't have similar conversations about what news to cover? You guys fall for this over and over. The guy peddling this stuff is a convicted felon. But keep waiting. Someday they will get that pesky, amorphous deep state.

Of course...we the people can simply trust Honest Adam. Seriously how stupid must one be to say to themselves/others that this BS is anywhere near legit?

Reactions: AM64

Schiff mentioned both in his comments yesterday. He said he was concerned for their safety. Trump is bold-face lying, again. Also, Trump is randomly capitalizing words again. I have a feeling he thinks it makes him seem more forceful, sure, "presidential", etc. It just makes him look like an idiot.

Makes no sense to me that WBs wouldn't have to testify. They should be subject to cross examination. JMO, but it's a bad look if they don't testify. Makes it look as if something is being hidden.

I guess Trump should have paid to have a phony dossier and then he could have has the FBI bugging Hunter and Joe. That would be OK, but asking the president of Ukraine to check for corruption is bad.

"asking"

Dudes talking in a bar and an editorial phone call about what to focus coverage on does not equal CNN going down. You don't think Fox News or MSNBC editors don't have similar conversations about what news to cover? You guys fall for this over and over. The guy peddling this stuff is a convicted felon. But keep waiting. Someday they will get that pesky, amorphous deep state.
Yes but FOX and MSNBC Doesn't claim their nightly shows are not opinion shows CNN does

Makes no sense to me that WBs wouldn't have to testify. They should be subject to cross examination. JMO, but it's a bad look if they don't testify. Makes it look as if something is being hidden.
Agreed, I'm just posting what Schiff said. I already said I don't agree with him. Without their testimony, we should all just move on to the next scandal.

Schiff mentioned both in his comments yesterday. He said he was concerned for their safety. Trump is bold-face lying, again. Also, Trump is randomly capitalizing words again. I have a feeling he thinks it makes him seem more forceful, sure, "presidential", etc. It just makes him look like an idiot.

Concerned for their safety? Who is he keeping them safe from? That just doesn't ring true IMO. If they have knowledge of a crime committed by the President, they need to testify. Arrange for protection by U.S. Marshalls if you're so concerned for their safety.

Of course...we the people can simply trust Honest Adam. Seriously how stupid must one be to say to themselves/others that this BS is anywhere near legit?

That's what I've been talking about for a week. This will bite them in the ass so hard. It's hard to comprehend how tone deaf they are.

They think they can try to overturn an election behind closed doors and the electorate won't go full shiv on them.

Concerned for their safety? Who is he keeping them safe from? That just doesn't ring true IMO. If they have knowledge of a crime committed by the President, they need to testify. Arrange for protection by U.S. Marshalls if you're so concerned for their safety.
Again, I'm just posting what Schiff actually said. I agree with you, the whistle-blowers should testify and be cross-examined. I have no problem with that at all.

VN Store

Back