The Impeachment Thread

I know! Still can't believe he said that if he had had a son he would have looked like Trayvon Martin. I mean, there's race baiting, but then there's that. Wow. That's some serious stuff. He was throwing down the gauntlet with that one.

He can take credit for promoting the destruction of a city as well.

Reactions: AM64
Makes no sense to me that WBs wouldn't have to testify. They should be subject to cross examination. JMO, but it's a bad look if they don't testify. Makes it look as if something is being hidden.

Yeah, but Trump gave schiff the call text; so unless the whistleblower disputes the record, he/she has nothing to say. The real question for the whistleblower by the Trump team would be the one of how and why he/she was in a position to monitor the call. That would either uncover the person as a spy or pretty much identify who the person is if he/she was a real part of the process. Schiff doesn't want to touch that part.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
How many independents and fence setters will you lose waiting for those R backbones ? There’s a fine line there .
There are no fence setters on Trump. You have to worry about the R's that are not going to hold their nose and vote for Trump again.

Has Bolton been subpoenaed?

EG7AdzgXYAAMTtT

I think there will be a few repubs. achieve a fully developed backbone, but still not enough.
Backbone by backbone.
Lol even Mitt won't vote to remove Trump and even said he thinks he will be elected in 2020...Dems thought they had something but oh well there is always attempt number 6 at impeachment as Rep Green says "if we don't impeach him he might get reelected" and that's what this impeachment is all about Charlie Brown.....signed Linus MAGA

As the ones with common sense has stated many times, this is just another desperate attempt by the lying DIM party to get President Trump.
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will the DIMs and Liberal Media ever learn? Probably not.
Desperate people do foolish things.

RumorBlower #1 Has Vanished!?

The Still Report

Published on Oct 15, 2019

Reactions: VolnJC
An easy enough solution. Very transparent.

Speaking of interview length, anyone remember when the last administrations Secretary of State got subpoenaed by the Republican led congress and then blew it off? I don't either but I do remember her getting raked over the coals for 11 hours though.

VN Store

Back