The Impeachment Thread

Concerned for their safety? Who is he keeping them safe from? That just doesn't ring true IMO. If they have knowledge of a crime committed by the President, they need to testify. Arrange for protection by U.S. Marshalls if you're so concerned for their safety.

Schiff is stupid & didn't think that part of US Marshalls.......plus, he's lying..........that's all he does for a living....

Agreed, I'm just posting what Schiff said. I already said I don't agree with him. Without their testimony, we should all just move on to the next scandal.
I've said it before, I think all parties involved have engaged in sketchy, scandalous behavior. People can argue degrees of who's more wrong, but that doesn't justify doing wrong. Not sure how you can demand accountability from one side but not the other.

I've said it before, I think all parties involved have engaged in sketchy, scandalous behavior. People can argue degrees of who's more wrong, but that doesn't justify doing wrong. Not sure how you can demand accountability from one side but not the other.
That is the purpose of the inquiry. Same as the investigations in to Benghazi, Hillary's emails, Russian collusion, etc. If they find something with hard proof, we will go from there. If not, the wheel keeps spinning until the next scandal.

That is the purpose of the inquiry. Same as the investigations in to Benghazi, Hillary's emails, Russian collusion, etc. If they find something with hard proof, we will go from there. If not, the wheel keeps spinning until the next scandal.
I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying. Yes, I think Trump has done some bad things. I also believe the Dems have done some bad things to try and remove him from office. Trump's actions may very well be worse, but that in no way justifies the Dems doing bad as well. And by bad, I mean illegal and morally unethical.

Reactions: AM64
I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying. Yes, I think Trump has done some bad things. I also believe the Dems have done some bad things to try and remove him from office. Trump's actions may very well be worse, but that in no way justifies the Dems doing bad as well. And by bad, I mean illegal and morally unethical.
Everything the Dems have accused him of have been their own actions.
Trump wins 2020 in a greater landslide than I a previously anticipated

I’ve made my prediction for awhile now...Trump will be doing victory tour rallies by October. America has had enough of the DNC and their media partners.

And I thought La La Land was just an over-hyped movie. But no, it's a real place inhabited by the half the denizens of this forum.

I honesty don’t care one way or the other.

Yes you do. You're impressed with the idea that the leader of the free world "trolls" half of his electorate. I'll bet at some point, you bitched about how divisive Obama was, didn't you? Tell the truth.

Again, I'm just posting what Schiff actually said. I agree with you, the whistle-blowers should testify and be cross-examined. I have no problem with that at all.

This is the stuff I was talking about to LG earlier . Schiff is making it really hard on the dems as far as political credit goes with his dumb statements . The public doesn’t have a right to see what’s going on but we need the public to trust us politicians ... ummm that’s a big NEGATIVE there ghost rider .

Yes you do. You're impressed with the idea that the leader of the free world "trolls" half of his electorate. I'll bet at some point, you bitched about how divisive Obama was, didn't you? Tell the truth.

Considering obama was nothing more than a race baiter........

This is the stuff I was talking about to LG earlier . Schiff is making it really hard on the dems as far as political credit goes with his dumb statements . The public doesn’t have a right to see what’s going on but we need the public to trust us politicians ... ummm that’s a big NEGATIVE there ghost rider .
Let it all hang out. Schiff thinks the transcript is enough. It is not.

Considering obama was nothing more than a race baiter........

I know! Still can't believe he said that if he had had a son he would have looked like Trayvon Martin. I mean, there's race baiting, but then there's that. Wow. That's some serious stuff. He was throwing down the gauntlet with that one.

I guess Trump should have paid to have a phony dossier and then he could have has the FBI bugging Hunter and Joe. That would be OK, but asking the president of Ukraine to check for corruption is bad.

Absolutely. Trump should just hire some Russians to cook up a dossier. Then he could find a friendly FISA judge and get all the Biden phone, email, and text traffic from the Ukraine.

VN Store

Back