The Impeachment Thread

Speaking of interview length, anyone remember when the last administrations Secretary of State got subpoenaed by the Republican led congress and then blew it off? I don't either but I do remember her getting raked over the coals for 11 hours though.
Is that the same one that destroyed evidence with hammers and some software called bleach bit?
also refused to turn over servers that were illegally held in her private home?

How much time did she get in prison?

EG7UaZ2UcAAO-S8

Reactions: Septic
Is that the same one that destroyed evidence with hammers and some software called bleach bit?
also refused to turn over servers that were illegally held in her private home?

How much time did she get in prison?

Non sequitur, try to stay on topic.

You brought the bitch up. So my post is valid.

Are you going to answer the questions or continue to deflect?

I brought up a situation that is directly relevant to the subject at hand. You instead decided to deflect from that by creating a non-sequitur argument about email servers and hammers.

No one should be surprised you don't realize this or that you'll double and triple down, foolishly convinced that you're right.

Like Trump, you and his minions believe that accusing others of that which you are guilty is a winning strategy.

I brought up a situation that is directly relevant to the subject at hand. You instead decided to deflect from that by creating a non-sequitur argument about email servers and hammers.

No one should be surprised you don't realize this or that you'll double and triple down, foolishly convinced that you're right.

Like Trump, you and his minions believe that accusing others of that which you are guilty is a winning strategy.
Again. You brought her in to the conversation. I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same person.
One you make excuses for, the other you want their head.

Again. You brought her in to the conversation. I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same person.
One you make excuses for, the other you want their head.

Though your "whataboutisims" are legendary, you not grasping that your non-sequitur is an obvious deflection makes me think about redefining by personal definition of 'simple minded.'

Reactions: tvolsfan
This was actually the first thing Trump asked for in the famous phone call and it's pretty telling that the Deep State conspiracy hunters here aren't even embracing it.

You'd think it would be obvious that Trump's alternative government was charged with proving an alternate reality... but I'm guessing this one might have been scratched out before the "Dark State" meeting.

VN Store

Back