The Impeachment Thread

Republicans have had closed door hearings in the House before. Didn't hear a peep about it then. But now that one committee is doing so (a committee made up of republicans and democrats, mind you) it is suddenly a coup? Lmao

**** boi Trey Gowdy already said there was a reason they didn't have open hearings. It was too distracting and the circus was too wild. So what makes it different now?

This is the highest elected official in the land, not some appointee.

You actually believe this has anything to do with anything other than Trump?
I'll break it down for you.....it doesn't. It's all about Trump and nothing else.
Forget the conspiracies and the deep state nonsense.
Trump is horrendously despicable, should have never been nominated, should have never won, and should be removed as soon as legally possible.
That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

May want to take those blue shaded glasses off every now and then.

May want to take those blue shaded glasses off every now and then.
They only look like they're shaded blue when viewed through orange shaded glasses.
I understand why you guys are propagandized to believe that this is not about Trump but about some big deep state, democratic power move.

Reactions: Mick
Trump has appointed some really bad folks, but Bolton was the absolute worst. That dude has never seen a situation that he didn't want to go to war over.
I cant keep it straight anymore. So you guys want war or not? Or do you just always want the opposite of what Trump does?
The past week libs have been pro war.
Whats changed now?

I cant keep it straight anymore. So you guys want war or not? Or do you just always want the opposite of what Trump does?
Whats changed now?
If a R, especially Trump goes to war they are anti-war. If a R, especially Trump doesn't want war they are then war hawks

Whats changed now?
LOL
Some wars are justifiable, many aren't.
But yea, as a fall back position, I immediately take the opposite side as Trump. It seems to work about 90% of the time.

Let’s do it , bring everything out into the light and disinfect the cess pool . We are all big boys and girls we can handle the truth .

giphy.gif

You actually believe this has anything to do with anything other than Trump?
I'll break it down for you.....it doesn't. It's all about Trump and nothing else.
Forget the conspiracies and the deep state nonsense.
Trump is horrendously despicable, should have never been nominated, should have never won, and should be removed as soon as legally possible.
That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's gonna poke a hole in your Dear Santa letter.

VN Store

Back