The Impeachment Thread

Is it today or are we still singing tomorrow?
Much like parent's answer to the child who for the 50th time on the trip asks "are we there yet?";
no, but we are closer than we were the last time you asked; and we'll be even closer the next time you ask.

I'm going to alternate between this one and the repubs. evolving a back bone one. I can't decide which I like best.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Much like parent's answer to the child who for the 50th time on the trip asks "are we there yet?";
no, but we are closer than we were the last time you asked; and we'll be even closer the next time you ask.

I'm going to alternate between this one and the repubs. evolving a back bone one. I can't decide which I like best.

As the aforementioned kid in the back seat I have to say, you took a a wrong turn.

Reactions: luthervol

And then when you do get there, the Park is closed.

I have to wonder how many from the Republican flash mob would actually show up.

You actually think if we brought everything from behind closed doors to the light so everyone could see the truth , the Rs are going to be the only ones afraid and not show up ? This is what happens when we let government tell us what we should and shouldn’t know , one group thinks the other group will be the one that gets exposed .

As the aforementioned kid in the back seat I have to say, you took a a wrong turn.
It's actually just an alternative route. There was a major accident on the primary route, a big red semi full or nuts and hats overturned and is blocking all lanes. The new route is at least more scenic.

You actually think if we brought everything from behind closed doors to the light so everyone could see the truth , the Rs are going to be the only ones afraid and not show up ? This is what happens when we let government tell us what we should and shouldn’t know , one group thinks the other group will be the one that gets exposed .

To act like closed hearings/depositions is something new would be rewriting history. I personally would like to listen in, but it's not my show to run.

One group is being exposed. Take off your blinders. The Deep State will survive. It's not Hillary, Biden, or Obama; It's Trump, His administration, the Republicans and the Redhats that are being exposed. You just seem to be on the wrong side.

To act like closed hearings/depositions is something new would be rewriting history. I personally would like to listen in, but it's not my show to run.

I’m not saying it’s new , I’m saying the reason we have politicians that are able to lie , con , swindle , and push agendas is because we allow them to keep us in the dark until they decide what we should know and when we should know it .

One group is being exposed. Take off your blinders. The Deep State will survive. It's not Hillary, Biden, or Obama; It's Trump, His administration, the Republicans and the Redhats that are being exposed. You just seem to be on the wrong side.

Another failed attempt to say don’t look behind our curtain look behind theirs , they are the bad guys not us . You’ll excuse me if after reading your posts in the Trump/ Putin / Mueller threads , I’m a tad skeptical of your agenda driven bias .

Reactions: VolnJC

Adding to the metaphor the kids here (GOP) are also pouring salt in the gas tank, disabling the GPS, slashing the tires, and doing whatever else they can to impede travel.

"Why is this taking so long?"

Reactions: luthervol
I’m not saying it’s new , I’m saying the reason we have politicians that are able to lie , con , swindle , and push agendas is because we allow them to keep us in the dark until they decide what we should know and when we should know it .

Well at least there is equal opportunity, minus one member of the minority comittees, to leak "the truth". But you know that having witnesses be deposed separately is an important part getting to the actual truth. If you don't believe the transcripts will eventually be made public, then I'd say that is a legitimate concern.

Another failed attempt to say don’t look behind our curtain look behind theirs , they are the bad guys not us . You’ll excuse me if after reading your posts in the Trump/ Putin / Mueller threads , I’m a tad skeptical of your agenda driven bias .
What's is the other curtain? Republicans in the CIA, FBI, DOJ told Mifsud that the Russians had dirt on Hillary. Then Mifsud told Papadopoulos about the emails knowing Papadopoulos would get drunk and relay that to the Australian ambassador. The Ambassador would then relay that back to our IC and the trap was sprung. Q would be proud that you put those drops together. A man hiding in Italy from the Russians is really a deep state operative.

Republicans have had closed door hearings in the House before. Didn't hear a peep about it then. But now that one committee is doing so (a committee made up of republicans and democrats, mind you) it is suddenly a coup? Lmao

**** boi Trey Gowdy already said there was a reason they didn't have open hearings. It was too distracting and the circus was too wild. So what makes it different now?
They can't defend Trump's actions, so they are trying to attack "the process".

Nothing should be coming out of these closed session interviews or all of it should come out. This selective leaking is manipulative BS, no matter which side is doing it. These bastards talk so damn much they just can't help themselves. STFU or open it up.

Reactions: volinsd and VolnJC
Nothing should be coming out of these closed session interviews or all of it should come out. This selective leaking is manipulative BS, no matter which side is doing it. These bastards talk so damn much they just can't help themselves. STFU or open it up.
It's sort of like when the police have two suspects that are accomplices. They interview them separately and use the two versions to better ascertain the truth. Otherwise, they would both be able to tell the same lies.
You talking about Nunes? He was some type of right wing hero when he leaked.

VN Store

Back