The Impeachment Thread

What if he does? Like I said, let's see what he has to say.

...and you are wrong that it doesn't matter what he says. He was on the phone call. This will be the most consequential witness in the entire inquiry for that very reason.

If he says Trump demanded an investigation in exchange for aid, Trump has a problem. If he says what the transcript said but the call troubled him, his testimony is another nothingburger.

“Why has the whistleblower remained anonymous?” - ask Republicans while they mindlessly trash veterans and patriots for daring to speak out against Trump’s corruption.

Sometimes it's painful to do the right thing, if the "whistle blower" thought they were doing the right thing they would endure.

By soft I mean someone who gets their poor little feelings over a mean tweet or losing an election
It's more that I just dislike having a horrendously despicable human as the leader of my country. I sort of think more people should feel that way.

It matters to no one. The only thing that matters is if he heard a demand in exchange for aid. His work history nor his feelings about bipartisanship means diddly squat.

Sometimes it's too painful to do the right thing so doesn't get done. That's why congress saw the need for laws to protect them.

I can agree with this, too bad the "whistle blower" didn't follow the proper procedures to be protected.

It matters to no one. The only thing that matters is if he heard a demand in exchange for aid. His work history nor his feelings about bipartisanship means diddly squat.

So if he testifies that this did happen, you’re on board with Trump’s removal?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back