The Impeachment Thread

Looking at these three pages Trump released, compared to the July call, I have to say it’s incredible how badly his conversation skills deteriorated between April and July. I hope he is getting the medical assistance he needs to diagnose whatever is causing that.
It's called #twitterdelerium

Of course it is this whole charade was started because dimocrats like you got their little feelings hurt when American's decided they wanted something different than more "Hope & Change" on November 8, 2016.

Deep down that's all this is is payback against the American people who didn't agree with the Coronation of Hillary and what was supposed to be an election that was basically a formality to make it legal. Hillary was already President to these people but then the actual results came in.👌
That's cute and all but it once again conveniently overlooks the orange elephant in the room. The republican primaries.

Independent Rep. Justin Amash just quote-tweeted the President attacking former ambassador Marie Yovanovitch during her public testimony.

"“Expect witness tampering to be an article of impeachment," Amash said.

Add another article of impeachment. We all knew Trump would impeach himself.

Looking at these three pages Trump released, compared to the July call, I have to say it’s incredible how badly his conversation skills deteriorated between April and July. I hope he is getting the medical assistance he needs to diagnose whatever is causing that.
I’d diagnose it as three plus years of frustration in dealing with a bunch of obstructionist butthurt Dim legislators. I’m guessing you won’t accept my diagnosis though?

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Independent Rep. Justin Amash just quote-tweeted the President attacking former ambassador Marie Yovanovitch during her public testimony.

"“Expect witness tampering to be an article of impeachment," Amash said.

Add another article of impeachment. We all knew Trump would impeach himself.
hahahahahahaha of course we all know it never ends with you crazy ass people

Reactions: VolnJC
I’d diagnose it as three plus years of frustration in dealing with a bunch of obstructionist butthurt Dim legislators. I’m guessing you won’t accept my diagnosis though?
Considering republicans had full control of the government for 2 of those years and the calls were 3 months apart...

🤷🏻‍♂️

VN Store

Back