The Impeachment Thread

GOP counsel is now talking about Manafort, who is sitting in prison. Nunes needs to just revoke his time. He is doing more harm than anything.

View attachment 238554
Wut?

How is it “dim obstruction” if Trump can’t even get full support from his own party?!

That’s just an internal political failure. Like losing suburbs in Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Oh FFS.

Mueller
This **** show
The Tax Return Continual **** Show
The Kavanaugh **** Show

Obstruction after obstruction after obstruction.

And I think it’s just precious that you of all people try to act indignant about snark 😂

Clinton lied about a consensual affair to Congress. Not defending Bill but to be honest he was never charged or accused of sexual harassment by Lewinsky. In fact she stated their affair was consensual.
Wrong. He lied, while under oath, during a sexual harassment deposition regarding Paula Jones. I think asking him if he’s ever had relationships with subordinates is more then fair game when being accused of harassment by a former subordinate.

Only if this were actually a trial. If it were Trump would be able to defend himself. But it’s not so he is free to destroy these idiots via twitter and get Libs in a tizzy
I believe Stone is going to prison in part for intimidating a witness who wasn't testifying in an actual trial. You probably can't intimidate a witness in any Federal proceeding.

Oh FFS.

Mueller
This **** show
The Kavanaugh **** Show

And I think it’s just precious that you of all people try to act indignant about snark 😂
The Mueller Probe is on the democrats? Who appointed him?
When was the first time Congress sought Trump’s tax returns?

Not going to deny the Kavanaugh thing. I guess that puts us at about 12 months of Dem obstruction.

The Mueller Probe is on the democrats? Who appointed him?
When was the first time Congress sought Trump’s tax returns?

Not going to deny the Kavanaugh thing. I guess that puts us at about 12 months of Dem obstruction.
Oh FFS
🤦‍♂️

Russia Collusion was a hoax.

“Yeah but who appointed Mueller?!”

The whole tax **** show is a distraction and waste of energy and focus

“Yeah but he promised them before he was elected and they just got a majority to force the issue”

I think he's trying to bore people until they turn the tv off.

I found his clear discomfort with the questioning, his constant stepping on land mines of his own making, and the sick defeated look on his face at the end to be very compelling television.

I found his clear discomfort with the questioning, his constant stepping on land mines of his own making, and the sick defeated look on his face at the end to be very compelling television.
There really isn't much to question her on since she has no first hand knowledge of anything. She was gone before the phone call.

Oh FFS.

Mueller
This **** show
The Kavanaugh **** Show

Maybe Kavenaugh qualifies...

Mueller wasn't appointed by Democrats, and Trump turned it into said ****show with his obstruction and daily tantrums.

The tax returns and financials could qualify, although, at least half of that blame can be put on Trump for not following through with his promises and challenging the courts rulings. He just makes things a ****show, that otherwise would qualify as oversight.

Maybe Kavenaugh qualifies...

Mueller wasn't appointed by Democrats, and Trump turned it into said ****show with his obstruction and daily tantrums.

The tax returns and financials could qualify, although, at least half of that blame can be put on Trump for not following through with his promises and challenging the courts rulings. He just makes things a ****show, that otherwise would qualify as oversight.

Russia Collusion is a hoax. Whoever appointed Mueller doesn’t justify the hoax.

The more you know

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back