The Impeachment Thread

"Maybe I'm going to do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos.
"I may tie my tax returns, I'd love to give my tax returns, I may tie my tax returns into Obama's birth certificate."
(Obama released birth certificate)

"Romney must release his tax returns, ASAP."

"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that"

Trump assured that he'd release the returns as part of his proof that he "would make money for our country."
"I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary," he said in a February radio interview with Hugh Hewitt.
As the year neared its ends, and Trump surged in the GOP primary polls, he said he was "thinking about" letting the returns out.

" I'm thinking about maybe when we find out the true story on Hillary's email," he told ABC News in October.
"At some point I'll release it."
(Hillary was found to be innocent)

In January 2016, Trump said he and his campaign were "working on" getting the returns out, but it was hard because it "is not, like a normal tax return."

"Well, I'm not releasing the tax returns because as you know, they're under audit."

And there you go folks!
Still waiting on his real birth certificate. The one he released is a forgery.

None of these same Dems batted an eye when Hillary colluded with the Ukranians. Not saying it justifies anything, but certainly demonstrates the hypocrisy of the Dems right now.

If she withheld Congress-appropriated aid for personal political gain, then she should be in prison. She does not have Trump's executive protections.

My question is why is the IC running the show? Doesn't the actual procedure outlined in general in the Constitution have it in the hands of the Judiciary at this point. Shouldn't that office be conducting these proceedings?
Well, If a Special Counsel were to be appointed, the Democrats would have no control over the investigation, it would not be a public spectacle (yet), it would take too long and would probably have no effect on the 2020 Presidential election. Ergo we have the House "Impeachment Inquiry."

But it's not politically motivated.

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back