The Impeachment Thread

But what are they a credible witness to if they never heard from Trump directly that a QPQ was in play? So far, everything presented is still hearsay and circumstantial. It's all about what you want to believe, and we know what each side wants to believe. Nothing concrete has presented itself as of yet.

Add to that you refer to them as credible witnesses then criticize when the other side challenges their credibility.

When this all started, did you automatically assume his guilt? I'm just curious if you ever entertained the idea that he might not be. Sure, he's a despicable person entirely capable of doing something like this, but does that automatically make him guilty?

And though I'm not arguing from a pro-Trump standpoint, more a pro-justice system standpoint IMO, I expect you'll give me a typical Septic response.

But that's not true, some did have first hand knowledge. The WH narrative is to keep repeating they didn't and hope it sticks - is clearly working with you.

Your "I'm not anti Trump schtick" is wearing thin, please stop - you're less believable than Rudy.

Not only does every fiber of trumps history make it plausible he'd shake down Zelensky, his LONG history of scumminess makes it probable. Add in that every adult in the room is pointing at him and saying "yeah, he did that sht" and the flames of the fire start emerging from the base of the trees of the forest his sycophants refuse to see.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

VN Store

Back