The Impeachment Thread

The Libs new hero Holmes...who most had never even heard of until this week will be playing the part of Vindman as the most important hearsay witness in the history of the world this week

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I got the sarcasm, maybe you didn't get mine.

Lol.....Trying your best to save a red face are ya.....yeah, you got the sarcasm once I pointed it out to ya.....
just go ahead & admit to it......you just can't go through a whole day without bashing your President.....that's a good little commie and what I expected from you.

Fingers crossed that Jordan and Nunes destroy the Whistleblower narrative tomorrow

o9kywqoxijz31.jpg

Its too bad that the number of characters limited the authors ability to squeeze in Trump's theft of veterans charity money.

The Libs new hero Holmes...who most had never even heard of until this week will be playing the part of Vindman as the most important hearsay witness in the history of the world this week

It must be tiresome having to come up with new ways to try and discredit credible witness after credible witness.

It must be like trying to catch an avalanche in a thimble.

Reactions: JCP201
It must be tiresome having to come up with new ways to try and discredit credible witness after credible witness.

It must be like trying to catch an avalanche in a thimble.
But what are they a credible witness to if they never heard from Trump directly that a QPQ was in play? So far, everything presented is still hearsay and circumstantial. It's all about what you want to believe, and we know what each side wants to believe. Nothing concrete has presented itself as of yet.

Add to that you refer to them as credible witnesses then criticize when the other side challenges their credibility.

When this all started, did you automatically assume his guilt? I'm just curious if you ever entertained the idea that he might not be. Sure, he's a despicable person entirely capable of doing something like this, but does that automatically make him guilty?

And though I'm not arguing from a pro-Trump standpoint, more a pro-justice system standpoint IMO, I expect you'll give me a typical Septic response.

That's hilarious that you talk about the presumption of innocence and Hillary in the same sentence.
Not a single redhatter presumes Hillary is innocent even though she has never been proven guilty of anything.
Do you think Hillary is innocent of all which she has been accused?
It doesn’t matter what everyone thinks and that’s where you seem to be missing it with Trump. Hillary is inoocent until proven otherwise, same as Trump. We can think she did stuff all day just like you do with Trump but, until a court says otherwise, they are both presumed innocent.

VN Store

Back