Don't Mix Business and Politics

Welp, her natural reactions are self destructing then. Don't mix business with politics especially as a small business owner. Don't mix religion either. There is no reason to alienate a portion of your customer base.
Curious, do you feel this way about athletes protesting at games as well? Technically, they are at their business when they do it.

She attacked a politician who was using her business (against the rules) but still using her business. She tried to hurt her politically. Never a good look to take sides let alone trash somebody who was a paying customer.
It was dumb of her.

But she does it and loses her business. Did the restaurant that threw out Trump's then press secretary (I think that's who it was) ever get closed down? I don't believe it did.

She accepted her business. She allowed her to not follow the rules. She cashed the check and then f#cked her. I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on... not a good look. I would never spend my money with that business. It could have been Donald Trump and I would feel the same.
Louder is making good points, IMO. Plus, wasn't the salon owner actually out of state when this happened? Wasn't it a stylist with access to the salon that let Nancy in, and took her business and money?

Reactions: AM64
Dude you should be getting book deal royalty rights that’s all. Hell Cuomo made bank for killing old people and he clearly didn’t have your skilz. You’re a victim here!
And you're the perpetrator. I'm having a cease and desist order drawn up to stop your sharing of my intellectual property, i.e., my nudz.

You know we’ll probably all just share the cease and desist order too right?
No one else has betrayed me.

But when your GF EL finds out what you've done, he/she/preferred personal pronoun will punish you.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back