Dr Who

I shudder to think who will get cast as the new Doctor under the new “woke regime”. Probably will be a vegan transgender Marxist who battles intergalactic capitalist white supremacy on a weekly basis.
Yep. I was a staunch viewer for decades. After Capaldi, I wanted to give it a chance. Got about halfway thru the next season and gave up. Haven't watched it since. I guess I'll wait to see what approach they take next, but I don't have high hopes.

Yep. I was a staunch viewer for decades. After Capaldi, I wanted to give it a chance. Got about halfway thru the next season and gave up. Haven't watched it since. I guess I'll wait to see what approach they take next, but I don't have high hopes.
Tenant and Smith gave the series a new lease on life and made it really good viewing again. But they lost me at Capaldi. It was more boring writing than bad acting. But basically, stick a fork in it. It is done. And unless BBC culture changes back to entertainment over message, no hope of it ever being reborn. John Cleese and the remaining members of Monty Python have pretty well diagnosed the rot in British Television. And it is a shame, because the Brits did TV better than ANYONE

This is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lots of rumors that David Tennant is returning to Doctor Who along with Catherine Tate.

😱'Allons-y

Fun fact I just learned. John Barrowman aka Jack Harkness spent two seasons performing at Opryland

I think you know.

He studied Gatwa career and has deemed him an inferior actor for the role of the Alien Time Lord that changes bodies every few years soley on the merits of his acting abilities.

Last edited:
BBC America barely shows any British shows now. I guess David Attenborough gets a free pass but after that it’s the same rerun stuff on American tv. Sad.

I do love Dr. Who. It’s been awhile since I’ve enjoyed it. The last Matt Smith season was the last I’ve seen in it’s entirety and I enjoyed it. Circumstances have made it difficult for me to watch or keep up with it since. I realize that the interim is many years, is it worth spending the time to catch up? Obviously I ask this of Dr. Who fans.

VN Store

Back