"Drinkwitch" Is such a Punk

Apparently Drink it still badly butt hurt over Hyp running up the score on him in that game. Must be some bad blood between them. Looked intentional to me.
Heupel did not "run up the score" the last touchdown was scored by the all second stringers. Those kids deserve to come in and play hard and fast just like the first teamer's. As the Ol Ball Coach used to say "my offenses job is to score, if you can't stop it that is not my problem"

Would love for Mizzou to back their way into the SECCG so we can get a shot at putting them in their place. Alternatively if we didn’t make it, I’d settle for the Mutts pounding them into oblivion.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
After the way we played that game I'm not sure we aren't getting what we deserve. I'm sure the next time we are scheduled to play them it will be circled on our schedule much like the SC game last year.

Dorkwitz is just enjoying he doesn’t play us for 2 straight years!

Next time we play them, it’s gonna be ugly! Hope Heup runs it up again!
Here’s a thought… What if the next time we play a Drink coached team it’s in the Swamp? Just sayin….

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Them beating UT is like UT beating Bama or Florida to them. He reminds me of James Franklin, but not as good of a coach. They have a good QB/WR tandem but lost their freak RB and some key pieces on defense. Easier schedule helps them, but I think they will be largely irrelevant this coming season.

...but honestly, who gives a damn about Mizzou?

What an insipid little prick. Gets one win back after Heupel spanks his pasty little ass two years running, and then runs around telling everyone how he's all that, knowing he gets to duck Tennessee for two more years.

And it'll be one of the coldest days in hell before Tennessee - or any real SEC power program - ever celebrates beating MTSU.

No way in hades they would hire that dork. Lane possibly though would be a pain. And he would take the job.
Why don’t you think they would hire him? He just went 11-2 and beat Ohio State. He’s shown he’s capable of landing big time prospects at Mizzou. I’m sure he could recruit at UF.

Why don’t you think they would hire him? He just went 11-2 and beat Ohio State. He’s shown he’s capable of landing big time prospects at Mizzou. I’m sure he could recruit at UF.
To be fair, Ohio state basically opted out of that bowl game. I’m fairly sure the rest of those bucknuts assumed the M on the helmet stood for Michigan and decided to do what they always do and lose.

To be fair, Ohio state basically opted out of that bowl game. I’m fairly sure the rest of those bucknuts assumed the M on the helmet stood for Michigan and decided to do what they always do and lose.
That’s fair, but I do think that Dorkowitz is on the short list w/ Kiffin .

I will lose respect for Heupel is he takes his foot off the gas this year regardless of the lead. I expect deep posts and go routes with 2 min left up 28

I wish we had the chance, but we play the same SEC schedule next season.
Oh crap - I had forgot that Sankey is waiting to see if the house of Mouse coughs up more coin before we go to a 9 game schedule.
So currently we don't see Mizzou until 2026, correct?

Speaking of schedules - holy snortin' lines of madness...how did they arrange 4 home games against mostly cupcakes and a bye week before the first real test at aTm ???

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Oh crap - I had forgot that Sankey is waiting to see if the house of Mouse coughs up more coin before we go to a 9 game schedule.
So currently we don't see Mizzou until 2026, correct?

Speaking of schedules - holy snortin' lines of madness...how did they arrange 4 home games against mostly cupcakes and a bye week before the first real test at aTm ???
Makes for a really tough stretch at the end.

No way in hades they would hire that dork. Lane possibly though would be a pain. And he would take the job.
Too much like Mullins for UF. Kiffin at UF would suck. I’m holding out hope for Napier to tease some progress and hold on for a few more years.

VN Store

Back