Drivers in Tennessee will have immunity for hitting a protester

No, of course not. You keep putting words in my mouth and haven't got a dam clue

Then what made the Arbery incident racist? What made the Floyd incident racist? According to all other dims and race hustlers virtually every unfortunate incident that involves a black person is directly attributed to racism.

Then what made the Arbery incident racist? What made the Floyd incident racist? According to all other dims and race hustlers virtually every unfortunate incident that involves a black person is directly attributed to racism.
Floyd wasn't racist. Never insinuated it.

To be fair the bill only applies to “unintentionally” hitting protestors. Seems like something everyone should support. Reminds me of the black family in Georgia who were shot at when they drove up on a “peaceful protest” without realizing what was going on

Edit: just refreshed myself on the story. An 8 year old, Secoriea Turner was shot an killed by BLM “peaceful protestors” in Georgia.
If in self defense, and your life threatened, that would be intentionally.

Reactions: AM64
Yea, but you have to know that, if you are scared to death without being careful, then you are going to hit the gas pedal without being careful.

People unlawfully stopping you on an interstate or other road and putting dents in your car as you watch might tend to play a bit into feeling threatened and trying to leave (without mowing somebody down).

Reactions: Orange defense
People unlawfully stopping you on an interstate or other road and putting dents in your car as you watch might tend to play a bit into feeling threatened and trying to leave (without mowing somebody down).
Yea, you’re right. If someone is trying to stop me on a road to put dents in my car, then I’m going floor it, regardless of who is feeling what. Would you do that, or something different?

Reactions: AM64
Yea, you’re right. If someone is trying to stop me on a road to put dents in my car, then I’m going floor it, regardless of who is feeling what. Would you do that, or something different?

I've driven through a union picket - but I waited until they moved enough to go through without running anybody down, and my presence had absolutely nothing to do with them. I've also driven an Army truck carefully through a bunch of protesters blocking a gate to get to work. The Army was kind enough to not give us anything less than a deuce and a half at the time, so I had to believe they condoned a little force. I don't think under anything resembling normal conditions that I would intentionally run down a protester, but if say my wife had been injured and I happened to be on the way to the hospital ...

I've driven through a union picket - but I waited until they moved enough to go through without running anybody down, and my presence had absolutely nothing to do with them. I've also driven an Army truck carefully through a bunch of protesters blocking a gate to get to work. The Army was kind enough to not give us anything less than a deuce and a half at the time, so I had to believe they condoned a little force. I don't think under anything resembling normal conditions that I would intentionally run down a protester, but if say my wife had been injured and I happened to be on the way to the hospital ...
I could tell you some fun stories about driving in Iraqi towns.........

VN Store

Back