EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

While most on here seem to not like the ultimate team mode, I'm looking forward to it. I don't focus on getting the best players as I enjoy building an ultimate team with former Vols and Titans players. With CUT, I can finally build a team with synergy based off of consisting of all Vols. I won't spend cash to build instead I'll try working the AH to my favor. If you are persistent you can find awesome deals (and even some oopsies ) that you can resell for big profits.

JP at 95. That’s strong

I was going to share this as well. I had heard that JP was 98, so I guess all the leaks were either based off old data or everyone was just guessing.

I heard on Beudreax’s TN rebuild that Nice is only an 83 overall, which seems way too low for a former 5 star, 2nd year player.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Jp was the only Tennesse player in the top 100 not even preseason all American Cooper mays was in the top 100? They are vastly underrating our team

Last edited:
Just don’t buy it
I'm not going to, but it has nothing to do with how good the game is.

I'll buy another EA sports game when they add a no money mode for Ultimate Team. They will never do that because it will cut into their 5 billion dollar profit they make from selling you guys digital cards every year.

I get it, you guys are hyped. I can tell just by looking at the animations it's very similar to current Madden. You can speed Madden up too. It's really not that much different when you break it down. I also see man coverage getting wrecked like it does in current Madden. The crossing routes are still broken. I guarantee corner steak flat on one side will get open 90% of the time on the sidelines to the corner route. I also see underneath routes always open. Someone should teach EA in real football, that 0-10yards is usually very tight coverage.

Last edited:
Honestly nuts that the news broke two hours after the hilarious Road to Glory tweet. The frequency with which this happens to UGA players is so insane that I would seriously consider implementing some sort of no-driving policy if I were Kirby.
I would go a hardline punishment NFL style. If you get anything beyond a 15 over speeding ticket you get an automatic 6 game suspension and a dock in your NIL $. Don’t think the NIL thing is possible, but in theory it could work .

Sorry cooper lol
Jp was the only Tennesse player in the top 100 not even preseason all American Cooper mays was in the top 100? They are vastly underrating our team

It could mean that EA doesn’t value centers very highly. I don’t know the rankings, but Cooper could be the top center in the game and still not be among the top 100. Excuse my ignorance if this is already proven not to be the case.

Just saw Arch Manning is an 87 overall. That’s only 5 less than Ewers is rated. He probably just opted in a few days ago because he finally got them to agree to raise his overall that high with practically 0 playing time. If Nico is anything under 85 that will be complete garbage

Reactions: tbwhhs
Just saw Arch Manning is an 87 overall. That’s only 5 less than Ewers is rated. He probably just opted in a few days ago because he finally got them to agree to raise his overall that high with practically 0 playing time. If Nico is anything under 85 that will be complete garbage
That’s insane that Arch is 87. They going off a Spring game where every guy he threw to was open by 5 yards?

Reactions: RockyTop140

VN Store

Back