EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

If they learn to kneel on the ball instead of trying to run it when they have the game won, that would be an improvement.

Would’ve made them 8-4 in the regular season. Also all their losses (except one) were single possession. Including single possession games against Clemson and FSU.

Add better QB play and better RB play and I think they could win 9 or 10 this season

Not sure how legit it is, but they’ve posted these for a few schools.

I’m as intrigued as anyone else, but I don’t trust that’s based on any first hand witness to the rosters. It seems to me that EA considers the player ratings top secret and anyone caught leaking that information would not be invited back in the future or maybe out of a job with potential lawsuit. Several streamers seem to have been invited to test the game for the purpose of advertising, but none of them have specifically cited player ratings. Maybe EA warned people that the ratings were intentionally skewed so do not report them.

We shall see in very little time. Thank you for sharing, regardless of the authenticity.

Gameplay video is pretty good IMO. Overpursuit will kill in this game and didnt see any suction tackling that I absolutely hate in madden

Gameplay video is pretty good IMO. Overpursuit will kill in this game and didnt see any suction tackling that I absolutely hate in madden
Yea I hate the suction tackling and blocking, when your about to make a tackle on madden and it sucks you in to a block…

Gameplay looked good earlier. Wasn’t the longest gameplay, but I was happy to see the abilities truly did seem to only show up occasionally and didn’t seem overpowered. From the whole video I remember 2 specific times abilities showed up, may have been a few more, but they weren’t over the top.

VN Store

Back