EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

Hey @Pennheel you should watch this. It has some good shots of Kenan and EA put in the detail about Charlie Choo Choo Justice 22 yard marker. That’s the best video I’ve seen yet.

Man,that's pretty detailed for them to even have the 22 yard marker Carolina blue. Nice tribute... It's not even the so called "football schools " that have such an attention to detail to their stadiums. That's pretty cool in my book.

I'm beyond hyped!!

Does anyone know if the pre order bundle that gives early access and Madden are just for digital or if they have hard copies too? I’m old school and like the actual hard copy games.

Does anyone know if the pre order bundle that gives early access and Madden are just for digital or if they have hard copies too? I’m old school and like the actual hard copy games.

No physical Deluxe editions, which is pretty frustrating. I’d love early access but there’s no way I’m buying digital so I’ll have to rely on the 10 hour EA Play trial via Xbox Gamepass to tide me over.

A few weird things in the gameplay but hopefully they clean some of it up. The atmosphere is incredible and they nailed it IMO. As someone who spent hours trying to get sounds put in for oh fortuna in the damn game with custom stadium sounds, this new presentation elements are a godsend.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Screenshot_20240713_111124_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Rece Davis - alabama alum
Jesse Palmer- florida alum
David Pollock- georgia alum

Chris Fowler- colorado alum
Kirk Herbstreit - tOSU alum

🤔

No wonder our ratings suck for this game. Our biggest rivals have their hands all over it. Their hatred of all things TN is on full display.

And Fowler/ Herbstreit have never liked the VOLS, either.

ESPN and EA. 🙄

Reactions: HighRockvol

VN Store

Back