EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

I wish they had all the uniforms in this game. I downloaded someone that has the Smokey greys, the summit blue but he only had the black with white helmets.

Finally got every 80+ ovr Tennessee player in ultimate team. Not concerned with having the best players to compete online just collecting vols players to play solos. Makes ultimate team much more fun that way.

Just downloaded this last night. Only played 1 game against FCS southeast. Got no problem scoring points...put up 72....but my God they scored 31 on me. The defense takes so many bad angles and misses so many tackles. Is defense super hard to play in this game? I always start off on All American difficulty.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Finally got every 80+ ovr Tennessee player in ultimate team. Not concerned with having the best players to compete online just collecting vols players to play solos. Makes ultimate team much more fun that way.
Same here. Snagged Mays but people want like 100k for Pierce

I beat Ole Miss 35-28 in a historical exhibition game. It was historical because Ole Miss became the first team to log only 1 point in the box score for the 4th quarter. So there’s that.

Just downloaded this last night. Only played 1 game against FCS southeast. Got no problem scoring points...put up 72....but my God they scored 31 on me. The defense takes so many bad angles and misses so many tackles. Is defense super hard to play in this game? I always start off on All American difficulty.
Watch some youtube videos on sliders and settings since the update. Apparently that helps with defense and bad angles.

VN Store

Back