EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

I’m too lazy to look up my source, but I heard that James Pierce is only a 98 because he’s not a senior. Apparently juniors can’t be 99, regardless of their draft position. I thought that was goofy.

Reactions: HighRockvol
I have an online dynasty list already started in a discord server I'm in. If any of yall want to join, let me know and I'll add you to the registration. Start as whoever you want, this isn't going to be a grindy online dynasty. (I'll start one a thread here to start one of those, these guys are just causal players.)

Teams taken already:

Tennessee
FSU
LSU
Florida

Last edited:
Nc State made it too . Good chance they beat us in the simulation. Sick of this disrespectful $hit

EA is going to have to face criticism of their expertise once the actual season begins to play out. It could potentially hurt them if it turns out that they are clueless about how they rate player talent.

As power conferences consolidate, people like EA are not going to have the same old crutch of someone like Notre Dame or Oklahoma breezing to the playoffs, just to lose by 2 or 3 td’s as in 2014 and before. I expect some huge blowouts come playoffs this year when conference champions of weaker conferences have to play an SEC or B10 runner up in the first round.

EA is going to have to face criticism of their expertise once the actual season begins to play out. It could potentially hurt them if it turns out that they are clueless about how they rate player talent.

As power conferences consolidate, people like EA are not going to have the same old crutch of someone like Notre Dame or Oklahoma breezing to the playoffs, just to lose by 2 or 3 td’s as in 2014 and before. I expect some huge blowouts come playoffs this year when conference champions of weaker conferences have to play an SEC or B10 runner up in the first round.
They are facing criticism, but they have already stated that they’re going to update the game as the season unfolds. I’m definitely surprised w/ the lack of ranking we have in the game. I can’t really figure out how they came up w/ the formula they did. It doesn’t seem consistent.

I think whoever gets the 5 seed in the CFP will be a huge winner . They’ll get the G5 12 seed at home. They shouldn’t be too beat up when they face most likely the ACC or Big 12 champ .

They are facing criticism, but they have already stated that they’re going to update the game as the season unfolds. I’m definitely surprised w/ the lack of ranking we have in the game. I can’t really figure out how they came up w/ the formula they did. It doesn’t seem consistent.

I think whoever gets the 5 seed in the CFP will be a huge winner . They’ll get the G5 12 seed at home. They shouldn’t be too beat up when they face most likely the ACC or Big 12 champ .
The only thing I’ve seen is that there were some ratings that were diminished for teams who had key players who either didn’t opt in or opted in late. Also, it seems they put an emphasis on older players. So, a team who brought in a lot of experienced transfers probably weighed more in their formula than a team with a highly rated freshman class. Not sure if all that is completely true or how much it impacted certain teams ratings, but it’s been put out there. Since they are updating during the course of the season I’m not too concerned right now, plus I still believe a lot of ratings was to generate buzz, not necessarily be the most accurate at this time.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Anybody got big plans for conference realignment when you get the game? I had time between meetings today and started working on a spreadsheet for mine 😂

I know for certain that SMU,Cal and Stanford won't be apart of the ACC in mine,and add more regional,better schools. Maybe mess around with the big 12 and big 10.

I know for certain that SMU,Cal and Stanford won't be apart of the ACC in mine,and add more regional,better schools. Maybe mess around with the big 12 and big 10.
If the rumors are true, I’m afraid your Heels may be in a different conference altogether by the end of this month, at least making arrangements. Potentially even the SEC.

Anybody got big plans for conference realignment when you get the game? I had time between meetings today and started working on a spreadsheet for mine 😂

That’s what the new College Football game will be missing. A chance to found your own conference or at least shop around for bigger TV contracts to better your program. AD Mode!

That’s what the new College Football game will be missing. A chance to found your own conference or at least shop around for bigger TV contracts to better your program. AD Mode!
I do hate we can’t create new conferences and have to replace a team if we want to import a team builder team. Those upset me.

Reactions: Pennheel
Can anyone point out something new in the deep dive today that wasn't already in NCAA14?

Transfer portal and recruits flipping is new. Not sure if it was in the deep dive

Honestly I’ve never cared how much is new. Give me the same game with slightly improved playbooks (the Baylor style run n shoot offense was horrible), better graphics, a transfer portal, and a playoff.

That’s all I care about

Last edited:
If the rumors are true, I’m afraid your Heels may be in a different conference altogether by the end of this month, at least making arrangements. Potentially even the SEC.

giphy (1).gif

Leave my old school ACC alone. Quit destroying such a fine basketball conference with these shenanigans lol 😆

I know they weren't great to begin with in football, but stop digging an early grave heh....

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back