EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

I would take our defense over number 13s all day long...
I would take our defense over a lot of these defenses. Our defense is going to surprise a lot this IMO. Hell I think we could name the score if we played Colorado.

Look if the gameplay is fun and the features are there then that’s all that matters. But these lists show me how uneducated these developers are about current college football sadly. Sucks

I’m assuming the power rankings are based on ratings so I can understand us not being rated high because the offense is unproven at pretty much every spot (tons of potential) but you’d think we’d be at least in the top 25 just based on history.

Or based on having the top defensive player in the country. What a joke to leave us out of both

I’m going to do my FF impression.

“I’m boycotting the game because EA has our ratings lower than they should be”
I honestly believe several rating decisions were made for engagement. Plus they’ve said the ratings will be updated through the season anyway, so it literally gives you a reason that you can release them now in a way that generates the most buzz, while knowing you’re just going to update them throughout the season.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
We beat the hell out of Iowa in the bowl game and they are ranked in the top 25? Colorado was 4-6 and they are predicted to finish 53rd and these clowns have them 16? WTH

Reactions: tbwhhs
I can already see the cheese players using Colorado and running around w/ Shadeur like he’s Mike Vick. When I get established and learn the nuances of this new game, I will treat every online game i play vs Colorado like it’s the Super Bowl. I will be a bitch and go for 2 when I’m up multiple touchdowns just to prove a point.

So Tennessee isn’t going to be ranked at all in the game? The trailer they showed had them 15… ea is garbage at football!!

Not sure if it was shared already, but if anyone missed it. Yesterday, EA informed all players who will be in the game at launch that their likeness is being put into the game. They do intend to add more players such as possible walk-ons, Freshman who had not been on campus in time to opt-in or players who failed to do opt-in on time. Also, if anyone was still concerned about roster size it was confirmed they included 85 per team when they sent out the notifications yesterday.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back