EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

Matt Brown had said he was told was that it would be at minimum double the amount of words as the initial deep dive blog was. Blogs gonna be huge however many pages it ends up being.
That’s crazy. A couple more weeks. I’m also to see some actual gameplay. Just a drive would be good.

If you look at the rankings they released it’s obvious whoever made this game doesn’t know anything about college football… will be a carbon copy of madden more than likely..
The rankings will be updated throughout the course of the game. EA knows what they are doing. You don't think whoever came up with the rankings said "watch this" when they were released? Engagement farming.

But yeah, I would expect it to be a lot like Madden, but personally I never believed it wouldn't be, so I don't really care. I just want a CFB game.

If you look at the rankings they released it’s obvious whoever made this game doesn’t know anything about college football… will be a carbon copy of madden more than likely..

I wonder how many people who will play NCAA have been playing Madden already vs the people who will join EA products just to play NCAA? Personally, I’ll play NCAA instead of Madden. I don’t have a desire to play two football games. They are not creating additional income for EA by coming out with the same game mechanics, as far as my money goes.

Who knows as I have not played it myself personally, but from all accounts of people who have played it, it is different gameplay wise from M24.

Reactions: Pennheel
Who knows as I have not played it myself personally, but from all accounts of people who have played it, it is different gameplay wise from M24.
I was assured by video game aficionados in the FF that this is indeed a Madden reskin.

I wonder how many people who will play NCAA have been playing Madden already vs the people who will join EA products just to play NCAA? Personally, I’ll play NCAA instead of Madden. I don’t have a desire to play two football games. They are not creating additional income for EA by coming out with the same game mechanics, as far as my money goes.
Madden always greatly out performed the NCAA game in terms of the money brought in. This one isn’t expected to be any different at least from EAs estimate. The NFL is much more global than college football is. I’ve seen a lot of people claim this game is going to break records, etc because it’s been gone so long, but even EA themselves have said they hope it brings in about a third of what madden does. I would say there’s more people who are going to buy the college game who didn’t buy madden than there will be people who won’t buy madden because of the college game. Let’s hope, the people who think this is going to make tons of money are right though, because it’s been stated by several people that this game would need to do way better than expected for EA or another AAA company to consider brining back a college basketball or baseball game .

Reactions: adam.vol
eh, we will see.

EA is clearly controlling what gets out now, and by whom. which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

but we are already seeing plenty of evidence of EA just being EA, which does make a reskin a much higher chance than it should be.

the rating system to drink clicks. the player profiles for the hypesman. a clear focus on selling everything around the game, but the game(play) itself at this point. thats all EA being crappy EA.

willing to bet they do a couple new things, but 97% of the gameplay itself is just a reskin.

they may surprise me, but at this point they are just saying to trust them this time they are for real not doing another reskin.

Reactions: adam.vol
eh, we will see.

EA is clearly controlling what gets out now, and by whom. which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

but we are already seeing plenty of evidence of EA just being EA, which does make a reskin a much higher chance than it should be.

the rating system to drink clicks. the player profiles for the hypesman. a clear focus on selling everything around the game, but the game(play) itself at this point. thats all EA being crappy EA.

willing to bet they do a couple new things, but 97% of the gameplay itself is just a reskin.

they may surprise me, but at this point they are just saying to trust them this time they are for real not doing another reskin.

That lack of game play dialog makes me want to prepare to be disappointed. I’ll still play dynasty and simulate the seasons because that’s fun to me. I really wish EA would get back to 2004 type controls because that was when play seemed to be most responsive to stick input.

VN Store

Back