Endzone Complaint Box

tenor.gif

Walmart has better ginger root and it's way cheaper. I buy my coffee there for almost half the price. One brand of Olive oil, distilled water, Kinders spices, aluminum foil, sugar free church candy, avocados, Metamucil, deodorant, tooth .....anyway, all that stuff is alot cheaper than Publix and Amazon.

Where do you guys buy toiletries, paper products etc?

I used to buy meat at Winn Dixie, now if I buy any I get it at Mario's. I buy most of my seafood from Merrick in Cape Coral.

Blah blah blah, I spread the wealth!!

Walmart has better ginger root and it's way cheaper. I buy my coffee there for almost half the price. One brand of Olive oil, distilled water, Kinders spices, aluminum foil, sugar free church candy, avocados, Metamucil, deodorant, tooth .....anyway, all that stuff is alot cheaper than Publix and Amazon.

I used to buy meat at Winn Dixie, now if I buy any I get it at Mario's. I buy most of my seafood from Merrick in Cape Coral.

I’m all about convenience. CVS is a two block walk, so that is where I get my toiletries and paper products.

I know, I know, my servants get them for me.

Toiletries - Walgreens
Paper products - Dollar Store
Meat - Kroger’s, unless I’m in Knoxville, then it’s Fresh Market.
Seafood - don’t buy it.

I’m all about convenience. CVS is a two block walk, so that is where I get my toiletries and paper products.

I know, I know, my servants get them for me.
I get the convenience! Thats why I used to never go to Walmart, I got most everything I need from the restaurant and Publix next door. But now, the Walmart I go to is as convenient as anything else.

And @Orangeredblooded if by Dollar store you mean Dollar General, they make Walmart look like Macy's.

Edit: I go to DG on occasion, but I hate it like y'all hate Wally World.

I get the convenience! Thats why I used to never go to Walmart, I got most everything I need from the restaurant and Publix next door. But now, the Walmart I go to is as convenient as anything else.

And @Orangeredblooded if by Dollar store you mean Dollar General, they make Walmart look like Macy's.

Edit: I go to DG on occasion, but I hate it like y'all hate Wally World.
It’s the quick and out that I like about Dollar General. I only go for paper products. I’m not snubbing my nose at Walmart, well, maybe I am. I’m in there quite often for work and the overwhelming amount of pajama bottom, mismatched clothes, non combed hair, and the socializing groups blocking most aisles with no thought for others, makes it not worth it.

Reactions: 508mikey
It’s the quick and out that I like about Dollar General. I only go for paper products. I’m not snubbing my nose at Walmart, well, maybe I am. I’m in there quite often for work and the overwhelming amount of pajama bottom, mismatched clothes, non combed hair, and the socializing groups blocking most aisles with no thought for others, makes it not worth it.
Lulz, I don't care if you do snub your nose at it I know what you mean. I do enjoying feeling like a movie star when I'm there.

VN Store

Back