Endzone Complaint Box

4CiC.gif

I used to hate it, but Really my only 2 complaints with WalMart is 1). the weirdos that shop there regularly. They're everywhere but seem to be a lot more at Walmart. 2) They usually don't have enough cashiers. But, it hasn't been an issue for me very often lately and I have no problem with self cash out. Besides, Publix is worse about not having enough cashiers and there's no options.

Walmart serves a purpose for me.

I witnessed/overheard a couple arguing in the parking lot the other day at Wally world over the purchase of wheat when she wanted white bread. She had no teeth in her head and the dude was sporting an ugly wife beater shirt and dumb looking saggy britches. I thought for a moment punches were going to be thrown but that did not happen. Typical goofy & embarrassing Wal mart drama. WM does serve a purpose for free comedy.

I'm just
I used to hate it, but Really my only 2 complaints with WalMart is 1). the weirdos that shop there regularly. They're everywhere but seem to be a lot more at Walmart. 2) They usually don't have enough cashiers. But, it hasn't been an issue for me very often lately and I have no problem with self cash out. Besides, Publix is worse about not having enough cashiers and there's no options.

Walmart serves a purpose for me.
Im mad they have raised prices and continue to tout always low prices ribeyes were 30 dollars for 2 the other day , highest I have ever seen them there

Reactions: joevol33
Something about WM brings out the absolute worst and/or craziest in people. Years ago it was functional enough for me to go to once or twice a year for the odd this-or-that, but now you can't go there and not leave with a "you won't believe what happened/what I saw at WalMart" story. I think the People of Walmart site had a lot to do with it.

I witnessed/overheard a couple arguing in the parking lot the other day at Wally world over the purchase of wheat when she wanted white bread. She had no teeth in her head and the dude was sporting an ugly wife beater shirt and dumb looking saggy britches. I thought for a moment punches were going to be thrown but that did not happen. Typical goofy & embarrassing Wal mart drama. WM does serve a purpose for free comedy.

Was the guy wearing flip flops with socks?

VN Store

Back