Endzone Transfer Portal is Now Closed.

Looks like some of you fuggers tryin to get your pie stuffed up in here

Pub is miscellaneous. EZ is more like smart asses that were put in time out instead of getting banned from VN.

Only one of us fits that description.

The pub is for civilized people. People who don top hats, drink fine whiskies, barter with each other and discuss the topics du jour like what they had for dinner and the latest student-teacher sex scandal . The zone is for degenerates of the highest order. Or lowest depending on how you look at it. Of course the most entertaining of whom have been forever banned from this website. Sad!

And I always thought of you as one of us that probably got married and your wife told you not to associate with us anymore. Kinda like Tank in Old School. Been waiting for you to go streaking.

Anyway, I just brought you both here to say...STFU and GTFO!!

Reactions: Souce

And I always thought of you as one of us that probably got married and your wife told you not to associate with us anymore. Kinda like Tank in Old School. Been waiting for you to go streaking.

Wtf golfballs wtf

Reactions: Souce and Behr
Blundering Goose Boil still pissed we kicked him out.

Was it because she didn't know it was your honeymoon?
I drank to much and we was walking to go watch the ball drop and I fell and rolled into the bushes and I couldn't get up when I finally did I crawled to a bench and passed out my wife couldn't find me. I woke to police dragging me to their car then I woke again throwing up in their car then I woke again in jail and they wouldn't let me make a phone call and my wife had no idea where I was I didn't get to call her till the next morning and she went home so I had to wait till she got back to Gatlinburg by then I was in the hot tub. For real someone drugged me. I have never passed out like that.

Last edited:
I drank to much and we was walking to go watch the ball drop and I fell and rolled into the bushes and I couldn't get up when I finally did I crawled to a bench and passed out my wife couldn't find me. I woke to police dragging me to their car then I woke again throwing up in their car then I woke again in jail and they wouldn't let me make a phone call and my wife had no idea where I was I didn't get to call her till the next morning and she went home so I had to wait till she got back to Gatlinburg by then I was in the hot tube. For real someone drugged me. I have never passed out like that.
Your wife couldn't find you in the bushes after she was walking right next to you?

Probably embarrassed you couldn't hold your liquor. Sounds like you drink like a girl.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and Souce

Wtf golfballs wtf
200.gif

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and Souce

VN Store

Back