Endzone Transfer Portal is Now Closed.

Yea its perfect here. Went over to Sanibel this morning, long story short, it was about 62 crisp and clear and the sunrise coming up over/next to FMB was beautiful.

Living in the middle of a rose garden, its easy to forget to stop and smell them.
Some friends of ours from church go to Sanibel every year. They say it's gorgeous and we should go some time.

Reactions: Souce
Absolutely.
I wasn’t thinking when I started the stfu thread beyond picking on rusty but it’s now my call out thread. Lol
Yea, but I ain't talking about calling out the fine people of the Zone, no no no. Lol, I'm talking about the short list of asswipes from, in my case, the ff. Got about 3 right now.

giphy.gif

Some friends of ours from church go to Sanibel every year. They say it's gorgeous and we should go some time.
It is beautiful, not as much as before Charley, but still nice. I don't go over often because the locals are such pricks and it cost $100 just to do the Clark Griswold at the Grand Canyon. Lol.

I go to an off the beaten path beach called Casa Ybel. Its close to the lighthouse and the beach is unreal. Water is crystal clear, sand white as snow, always dolphins playing around and you don't even have to hunt for amazing shells, sand dollars, starfish and shark teeth.

There's a small retention pond in the "jungle" before the beach that has a gator living in it and its not enclosed! I've also seen coral snakes there too. Never close enough to be able to tell if they were the poison type or not. They say if Red touches black, it’s a friend of Jack. Red touches yellow, it’s bad for a fellow...doesn't matter, they're really cool.

Tl;Dr, stfu, ngas,

Yea, but I ain't talking about calling out the fine people of the Zone, no no no. Lol, I'm talking about the short list of asswipes from, in my case, the ff. Got about 3 right now.
Got your back.....oh wait, I might be one of those......let me rethink this.

Not for me.

It was already too long, but for everyone Except you Hman..

Difference between Scarlet King, King and Coral Snakes
The non-venomous California mountain kingsnake (Lampropeltis zonata) and the scarlet kingsnake (Lampropeltis elapsoides) are two species often confused for the deadly eastern coral snake (Micrurus fulvius). These three doppelgangers share similarly colored banding and habitats; fortunately, a handful of physical and behavioral characteristics set these serpents apart.
All three species share variegated red, black and yellow banding. The easiest way to differentiate kingsnakes from coral snakes is by looking at their coloring: coral snakes have yellow and red bands that touch each other, while black bands always separate the yellow and red bands on kingsnakes. The well-known rhyme, “red touches yellow, kill a fellow; red touches black, friend of Jack” is used to differentiate coral snakes and lookalike kingsnakes.
Kingsnakes have elongated snouts that come to a rounded point. The scarlet kingsnake has a red snout while the California mountain kingsnake has either an all-black snout or a black-and-yellow snout. Coral snakes have shortened, very rounded, blunt snouts that are always black in color.
Coral snakes are members of the venomous Elapidae family, which includes cobras and mambas. A coral snake bite injects neurotoxic venom that causes slurred speech, double vision, muscle paralysis, respiratory and cardiac failure and eventual death if the victim doesn't get medical attention. Luckily, coral snakes rarely bite humans: the United States has not reported an eastern coral snake–related death since the 1960s. Kingsnakes are harmless, nonvenomous snakes popular as household pets.
Both coral snakes and kingsnakes are largely diurnal and prefer to spend the daytime hours underground in caves and crevices and underneath logs and leaves. However, while coral snakes rarely climb shrubs or trees, kingsnakes are adept climbers. Coral snakes also display unique defensive behavior: they swing and move their tails to mimic their heads in an attempt to confuse predators. Kingsnakes do not display such defensive behavior. They are some of the “kings” of the serpent world, often killing and feeding on other larger venomous snakes like rattlesnakes and copperheads.Christina Stephens is a writer from Portland, Ore. whose main areas of focus are pets and animals, travel and literature. A veterinary assistant, she taught English in South Korea and holds a BA in English with cum laude honors from Portland State University.

The non-venomous California mountain kingsnake (Lampropeltis zonata) and the scarlet kingsnake (Lampropeltis elapsoides) are two species often confused for the deadly eastern coral snake (Micrurus fulvius). These three doppelgangers share similarly colored banding and habitats; fortunately, a handful of physical and behavioral characteristics set these serpents apart.
All three species share variegated red, black and yellow banding. The easiest way to differentiate kingsnakes from coral snakes is by looking at their coloring: coral snakes have yellow and red bands that touch each other, while black bands always separate the yellow and red bands on kingsnakes. The well-known rhyme, “red touches yellow, kill a fellow; red touches black, friend of Jack” is used to differentiate coral snakes and lookalike kingsnakes.
Kingsnakes have elongated snouts that come to a rounded point. The scarlet kingsnake has a red snout while the California mountain kingsnake has either an all-black snout or a black-and-yellow snout. Coral snakes have shortened, very rounded, blunt snouts that are always black in color.
Coral snakes are members of the venomous Elapidae family, which includes cobras and mambas. A coral snake bite injects neurotoxic venom that causes slurred speech, double vision, muscle paralysis, respiratory and cardiac failure and eventual death if the victim doesn't get medical attention. Luckily, coral snakes rarely bite humans: the United States has not reported an eastern coral snake–related death since the 1960s. Kingsnakes are harmless, nonvenomous snakes popular as household pets.
Both coral snakes and kingsnakes are largely diurnal and prefer to spend the daytime hours underground in caves and crevices and underneath logs and leaves. However, while coral snakes rarely climb shrubs or trees, kingsnakes are adept climbers. Coral snakes also display unique defensive behavior: they swing and move their tails to mimic their heads in an attempt to confuse predators. Kingsnakes do not display such defensive behavior. They are some of the “kings” of the serpent world, often killing and feeding on other larger venomous snakes like rattlesnakes and copperheads.Christina Stephens is a writer from Portland, Ore. whose main areas of focus are pets and animals, travel and literature. A veterinary assistant, she taught English in South Korea and holds a BA in English with cum laude honors from Portland State University.
tldr

#who^^^^leftthefawkingdooropen

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Yeahhh... seent one once and didnt hang around long enuff to give it an ocular physical.

wtf

VN Store

Back