Endzone Transfer Portal is Now Closed.

It is beautiful, not as much as before Charley, but still nice. I don't go over often because the locals are such pricks and it cost $100 just to do the Clark Griswold at the Grand Canyon. Lol.

I go to an off the beaten path beach called Casa Ybel. Its close to the lighthouse and the beach is unreal. Water is crystal clear, sand white as snow, always dolphins playing around and you don't even have to hunt for amazing shells, sand dollars, starfish and shark teeth.

There's a small retention pond in the "jungle" before the beach that has a gator living in it and its not enclosed! I've also seen coral snakes there too. Never close enough to be able to tell if they were the poison type or not. They say if Red touches black, it’s a friend of Jack. Red touches yellow, it’s bad for a fellow...doesn't matter, they're really cool.

Tl;Dr, stfu, ngas,
I didn't know they had a lighthouse, my wife will want to go!

I didn't know they had a lighthouse, my wife will want to go!

That's it on the left in that dark cloud
¥
32417711018_26a7286d03.jpg

@Proud Army Wife

@82_VOL_83 thinks @Behr should recruit you to post in the zone among all us dumbasses. Apparently your posting here will raise the average IQ about 25%. And I like to stir up **** so I thought I’d let you know.

thoughts?
Thanks in advance
Do you think she'd get along okay with FailGirl, Winders and the other girls?

She's a good poster, so she'd fit in with Windy, ORB, Volly, and Exile. TFG is like a little whiny baby girl though, she may get jealous!
She may be a good poster and she may get along with FG and the other girls, but if it were left up to you everyone including all the Pub would be in here. So you need to just sit down and STFU. Okay, we know you're not gonna shut up, so just go to your thread and talk to yourself a while.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back