Endzone Transfer Portal is Now Closed.

Two rules only

Do that, and it's the 'Zone. If you can't do just that much, gtfo.
giphy.gif
and
source.gif

Last edited:
Well dang, I initiated Behr to start a post and I've posted less than 30 times !! BTW never said Brian was better then Bon. I should fit in well since I'm a degenerate of the highest order, a card carrying member. How has Joe posted like 196K times is what I want to know. And all you zoners can STFU, unless I'm welcomed. I'll be needing a sammich to prove it.
Welcome........now gtfo.

Reactions: 508mikey
Well dang, I initiated Behr to start a post and I've posted less than 30 times !! BTW never said Brian was better then Bon. I should fit in well since I'm a degenerate of the highest order, a card carrying member. How has Joe posted like 196K times is what I want to know. And all you zoners can STFU, unless I'm welcomed. I'll be needing a sammich to prove it.
You were the straw that broke the camel toe in The Fall Guys jeans, or something like that, but don't give yourself so much credit.

I did clear up that you didn't actually say Brian was better, but what you said implied it so it might as well be the same thang.

How many times you, me or Joe posts is nobodies fawking bidness.

Until further notice you are the sammich maker. Membership into this Prestigious Organization is something most people only dream of and it ain't free!

I think I will call you OK since you left it off your name, dumbass.

Reactions: Souce
Morning Exie.
What are you into today?
I am up into an armchair with a cup of coffee. That's as ambitious as I've gotten so far. How's the beach?

Builder just called from Lowe's. We're trying to get this whole thing wrapped up. Latest adventure was when the plumber touched a screwhead in the hole where the fridge will go (please, Lord, today) and sparks shot out. The cabinetmaker had apparently barely pierced the insulation on a wire that was not protected with a nail guard or whatever you call that barrier that is SUPPOSED to keep that from happening.

We've pulled permits for breathing in and then for breathing out again, but apparently we're the exception in the line of owners of this house.

Headed out to the DMV to get the all new enchanting Driver's License that I can use as a passport around the country. Then to Social Security to thank them for the 1.6% increase. What a swell bunch.
Hope your wait is quicker than ours. North Cackalacky's driver's license (and license tag) outfits are a mess.

I am up into an armchair with a cup of coffee. That's as ambitious as I've gotten so far. How's the beach?

Builder just called from Lowe's. We're trying to get this whole thing wrapped up. Latest adventure was when the plumber touched a screwhead in the hole where the fridge will go (please, Lord, today) and sparks shot out. The cabinetmaker had apparently barely pierced the insulation on a wire that was not protected with a nail guard or whatever you call that barrier that is SUPPOSED to keep that from happening.

We've pulled permits for breathing in and then for breathing out again, but apparently we're the exception in the line of owners of this house.
Permits are great but sometimes inspections just don’t look closely. But yes most don’t pull permits and you end up with things like I post in the wtf thread.
The beach is best in the winter time. Imo

I saw you're in Florida and posted a picture of your cup of hot chocolate. What kind of temps you have up there?

Mark Richt has lost control of the Endzone transfer portal. This influx of new people just walking up in here like there are no tryouts and "walk-on" means exactly that has to stop.

We're hemorrhaging newbies that are trying to take over and we need to stop the bleeding.

They startin new dumbass threads, think they're "wining" threads that can't be won and saying stoopit chit like Brian Johnson is better than Bon Scott. W in the F???

Gotta stop now.

Its gonna get ugly and this serves as a notice.

Hell yes, You tell em Behr.....

Wait, Does this include me? You invited my old Hillbilly ass.

****, I'll commence sorting SOBs out up in here if you need me to....

1561579887759.gif

I'm thinking about a thread, kind of like a Call out thread to end the 2019 year and welcome a new year and new era of Vol Football.... With a BOON!!

One thought is to just use the STFU thread. With the tag feature calling someone out is much easier and doesn't require creating a thread.

Could be fun. For some. Lulz.

I'm thinking about a thread, kind of like a Call out thread to end the 2019 year and welcome a new year and new era of Vol Football.... With a BOON!!

One thought is to just use the STFU thread. With the tag feature calling someone out is much easier and doesn't require creating a thread.

Could be fun. For some. Lulz.

Absolutely.
I wasn’t thinking when I started the stfu thread beyond picking on rusty but it’s now my call out thread. Lol

VN Store

Back