EndZone USA communist kickball thread.

Record those middle of the night games and watch the next day. I did that for the Tour de France.
Still hate Lance Armstrong. Cheater for real.

Scoreless tie. USA has enough points to advance, but the Nederlanders won the group stage.

Next game for USA is 5am, Sunday. They face the group G winner, projected to be Sweden. Team USA will be without Rose Lavelle, who received her second yellow card in consecutive games. By rule, she is suspended for 1 match.

I think more of you for saying it. Rapinoe can kick rocks.

I'm tryin to be nice.

It's not just her since she's not playing a lot. She's been publicly griping about playing time and she got in this morning as a reserve and played like garbage....

Alex Morgan's body language looks awful out there

Reactions: Behr
This is Rapinoe's farewell tour. She's earned it with what she's done over the years. It's probably Morgan's last rodeo as well. These are the faces that the sponsors have invested in and they were always going to be there. Once those two are gone, Vlatko is probably out (assuming the US doesn't take the trophy) and they're gonna bring in a hard ass to deal with a young roster. I don't mean any of this as a criticism.

Reactions: VolNExile
This is Rapinoe's farewell tour. She's earned it with what she's done over the years. It's probably Morgan's last rodeo as well. These are the faces that the sponsors have invested in and they were always going to be there. Once those two are gone, Vlatko is probably out (assuming the US doesn't take the trophy) and they're gonna bring in a hard ass to deal with a young roster. I don't mean any of this as a criticism.

They were very lucky this morning wasnt the end of it. They were outplayed by a Portugal team, especially in the 2nd half, that wasnt very talented...

VN Store

Back