EndZone USA communist kickball thread.

I think more of you for saying it. Rapinoe can kick rocks.

I'm tryin to be nice.

She publicly gripes about her playing time, the coach caves and plays her over better players, and she shanks a PK that would have won the game.....

Ultimately the "Me, me, me" attitude did this team in

She publicly gripes about her playing time, the coach caves and plays her over better players, and she shanks a PK that would have won the game.....
I seent it.

I'd provide solid evidence in the favor of Tin's opinion of me if I said anything more.

a2869a9ebb59dc41b9ccf41b8e7523c7.gif

Alas, Australia’s run has ended. England moves on to face Spain in the final, and the Matildas will play Sweden for the bronze.

It was a physical game, with a number of collisions and fouls. One lovely blonde official really kept her cool and judiciously called the match. Spain 1-0 over England, with over 13 minutes stoppage time.

Amazing what happens when you bring your beat players to play instead of playing washed players who publicly complain about playing time...

After tying Bama in an exhibition match, Lady Vols soccer is off to a 2-0 start. Next up is ETSU on Thursday, 8/24. They play every three or four days. SEC play begins 9/15, when the Lady Vols host the Sows.

Soccer comments pepper a few ‘Zone threads. With the Euro and Copa America happening, we should have a thread in which to discuss it (and abuse it in true ‘Zone fashion).

VN Store

Back