Eric Gordon is away from the team

Any news on why he's not practicing? I know we can all joke and speculate about him getting into trouble, but it could be issues at home, academic or financial issues, god knows what.

reading christian comments on Volnation= Vomit in mouth

yeah, the ones like that are pretty terrible. what is worse is that the phrase actually carries value amongst our fanbase. and the "prayers for..." threads ive always found a bit strange too. i dunno, i guess people feel comfortable doing it b/c its a format some churches use, but at least there they are usually communities and not asking strangers over the internet to say prayers?. best to just ignore it, religious people can be very close-minded and unforgiving, ironically.

Reactions: 1 person
yeah, the ones like that are pretty terrible. what is worse is that the phrase actually carries value amongst our fanbase. and the "prayers for..." threads ive always found a bit strange too. i dunno, i guess people feel comfortable doing it b/c its a format some churches use, but at least there they are usually communities and not asking strangers over the internet to say prayers?. best to just ignore it, religious people can be very close-minded and unforgiving, ironically.

After reading your post, so can non-religious people. I see your irony and raise an irony. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Any news on why he's not practicing? I know we can all joke and speculate about him getting into trouble, but it could be issues at home, academic or financial issues, god knows what.

Lets get back on topic--anyone know if he will return to practice after spring break?

Your mind seems so open minded. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Anybody got any details on whats going on with him. Sure hope to see him on the field this year.

You all are kidding...right? I mean he is doing well and is really grasping the defence in the new 4-3...right?

Heard Hyamms talking about it on 104.5 the zone. He said he doubts he rejoins the team.

VN Store

Back