Erin Andrews Bikini Pics

Caption this (Holly Sonders)

holly-sonders-174635_thumb_585x795.jpeg

Not on my face

Holly sonders is hot, but wears way too much make up and is engaged to the biggest douche of all time.

To whoever posted Doris Burke! You deserve a ban for 1)Our eyes sake, 2)Wasting our time, and 3)Insulting our manhood. I also give her partial blame for protest of Augusta National for having similar name as womens activist Martha Burk who tried to ruin 2002 Masters.

Wow........

EA is not the least bit attractive to me, she wears way too much makeup which means strip the makeup and she looks even worse.

Hey Dr cc you need to stop listening to your iphone on who is attractive, there are lots of celebs in Hollywood that people ogle over that to me isn't attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my eye there is nothing attractive about her to me.

Hey Dr cc you need to stop listening to your iphone on who is attractive, there are lots of celebs in Hollywood that people ogle over that to me isn't attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my eye there is nothing attractive about her to me.

Whatever. The president is having some gay pride celebration or something today.

Whatever. The president is having some gay pride celebration or something today.

Seeing how you are so knowledgeable on the "president" and anything else pertaining to life in general. How about you attend and give us a blow by blow detail of events happenning.

Seeing how you are so knowledgeable on the "president" and anything else pertaining to life in general. How about you attend and give us a blow by blow detail of events happenning.

Evidently that's up your alley. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder you would have to be g@y to say she was totally unattractive. Are you the "pitcher" or the "catcher"? I'm betting catcher.

She would only be HOT if you seen her out somewhere

agreed saw her in Madison a couple of years ago at dinner prior to the OSU/Wisconsing FB game, and a couple of guys with us had thier picture made with her and she's hot, but I think she only likes girls

VN Store

Back