Erin Andrews Bikini Pics

Caption this (Holly Sonders)

holly-sonders-174635_thumb_585x795.jpeg

If you dont think your wife is the hottest thing on the planet, you are doing the whole marriage thing wrong imo:)

Not true. There are women out there just as hot if not hotter than my wife. She knows that too. But thats only physical appearance.

People on here can state that they think some of us are lying when we say EA isn't hot. Their opinion. I stick by mine - EA is attractive but not hot. I wouldn't double take if i walked past her.

No pics of my wife will be posted. :)

Not true. There are women out there just as hot if not hotter than my wife. She knows that too. But thats only physical appearance.

People on here can state that they think some of us are lying when we say EA isn't hot. Their opinion. I stick by mine - EA is attractive but not hot. I wouldn't double take if i walked past her.
Perhaps you took my post the wrong way

To whoever posted Doris Burke! You deserve a ban for 1)Our eyes sake, 2)Wasting our time, and 3)Insulting our manhood. I also give her partial blame for protest of Augusta National for having similar name as womens activist Martha Burk who tried to ruin 2002 Masters.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back