Erin Andrews Bikini Pics

Caption this (Holly Sonders)

holly-sonders-174635_thumb_585x795.jpeg

Arnie: "Holly, Kuselias says you two are getting married"

Evidently that's up your alley. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder you would have to be g@y to say she was totally unattractive. Are you the "pitcher" or the "catcher"? I'm betting catcher.

Do yourself a favor and look at her pictures without makeup, how her chin is now becoming so chisled it could almost be used for a weapon.

Pretty to me is women like Holly Sonders, Halle Berry, Raquel Welch who has stood the test of time, Barbara Eden back in her prime but still looks good for her age. Some women age gracefully and others lose their looks fast.

Erin Andrews is looking worse each passing year and for that and the fact without makeup she looks horrible is why she does not appear attractive to me.

Last edited:
agreed saw her in Madison a couple of years ago at dinner prior to the OSU/Wisconsing FB game, and a couple of guys with us had thier picture made with her and she's hot, but I think she only likes girls

She is a taco fan only, touchdown!

*5 Thread

The real question is how many of these guys are married to mid 30s grandmas who [edited for ut ie 95]wear jean cut off shorts and have leathered skin?

Last edited:
Seeing how you are so knowledgeable on the "president" and anything else pertaining to life in general. How about you attend and give us a blow by blow detail of events happenning.

Evidently that's up your alley. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder you would have to be g@y to say she was totally unattractive. Are you the "pitcher" or the "catcher"? I'm betting catcher.

The anti-gay sentiment is palpable in this thread... :banghead2:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back