ESPN still sees no bowl for TN

I'm sure that the author of that piece being a graduate of the university of florida has nothing to do with the unfavorable view towards the Vols.

Vandy and Auburn are probable wins. Missouri...maybe.

I do not see us having the stomach seeing Vandy going bowling for the 2nd straight year while UT stays home for a fourth year in a row.

I have more confidence now, this year, than I did last.

Why do people keep picking Arkansas? They almost lost to Samford! They're tuuuurble!

We had two turnovers that gave them a short field, but severely outgained them in yardage 458-231 while having 3 defensive starters out...it wasnt really as close as the score indicated. We aren't great but all we have to do to make a bowl is win the next two weeks and then win our home games against Auburn and Mississippi State, which i think is possible.

We had two turnovers that gave them a short field, but severely outgained them in yardage 458-231 while having 3 defensive starters out...it wasnt really as close as the score indicated. We aren't great but all we have to do to make a bowl is win the next two weeks and then win our home games against Auburn and Mississippi State, which i think is possible.

You all were still losing in the 4th quarter.... To Samford....

Reactions: 1 person
3 is south alabama. After that I don't know who else will be a sure win

If Worley gets settled in throwing solid passes, we will make it to a bowl game. (not hating on Worley)

Lane Kiffin may be looking for a new job soon. I wouldn't mind seeing him as our OC.

LOL J/K...

Layla can come back whenever she wants. Fast Lane can keep his sorry butt in SoCal where he belongs.:moon2: That turd would have moved Neyland Stadium to LA if he could have found a big enough truck.

We will beat Ky and Vandy, we have one more cream puff game at Western Alabama. We can beat one of the following, Auburn, Florida, or Mizzu.

That in my mind is 6 plus games. We CAN do this.

I think we upset of the big 5 on our schedule, ie: Florida, Oregon, Alabama, Georgia, S. Carolina..I have a feeling we win won of these games and I don't think CBJ will allow this team to get the "big head" if we do and we should beat Aub, Mizzou, Vandy(thses will close) and Ky(this should be a no brainier). Maybe I am being over optimistic, but I feel like CBJ is not showing all his cards and we have yet to see our whole team on the field yet, especially for 4 quarters. WHat happens when we get into a running game, grind it out game with our huge O-Line..we started to really make WKU look real tired even though we did not have to run a lot of plays in the 1st half due to a lot of WKU turnovers due to our Defense. Hey, we will see..I like our chances at 7 wins.

I don't understand any of this; We CRUSH A.P. and W.K. yet that ol' whatsisname on ESPN (the Notre Dame coach guy) only talks about how well W.K. did, and the rest of the guys on the show do the same. Same for Collegefootballnews.com. What , I ask you will it take to get some respect anymore. God, I hope the VOLS beat Oregon.

I don't understand any of this; We CRUSH A.P. and W.K. yet that ol' whatsisname on ESPN (the Notre Dame coach guy) only talks about how well W.K. did, and the rest of the guys on the show do the same. Same for Collegefootballnews.com. What , I ask you will it take to get some respect anymore. God, I hope the VOLS beat Oregon.

College Football News is predicting Tennessee will play North Carolina State in the Music City Bowl.

Am I the only one that thinks that it might be slightly early to worry about bowl predictions?

You're correct.

But this place looks for any excuse to whine and complain how UT doesn't get any respect. Never mind 3 straight losing seasons where the only SEC teams UT has defeated were Ole Miss, Vandy, and UK.

Let's see how UT fares over the next few games before Holiday plans are made.

I watched the South Carolina and Georgia game. I honestly believe we can play with both of these teams. Now, I did not say beat both teams, I said play with both teams. Absolutely, i also believe we can beat bothe teams if we bring our A game. We are very capable of beating Auburn, Missouri, Vandy, and Kentucky. So, you do the math. I believe Butch has made believers out of our Vols and when Worley gets a few games under his belt , we will see major difference. Every has forgotten that Worley has no playing time to speak of. He is as green as goose _ _ _ _ !!!! However, he is a decent quarterback. I am an eternal pessimist but right now, I am very optimistic and our future looks very bright. At 66 years of age, I really believe I can see some more national championships.

I watched the South Carolina and Georgia game. I honestly believe we can play with both of these teams. Now, I did not say beat both teams, I said play with both teams. Absolutely, i also believe we can beat bothe teams if we bring our A game. We are very capable of beating Auburn, Missouri, Vandy, and Kentucky. So, you do the math. I believe Butch has made believers out of our Vols and when Worley gets a few games under his belt , we will see major difference. Every has forgotten that Worley has no playing time to speak of. He is as green as goose _ _ _ _ !!!! However, he is a decent quarterback. I am an eternal pessimist but right now, I am very optimistic and our future looks very bright. At 66 years of age, I really believe I can see some more national championships.

I believe we beat one of 3 between Fl, Sc, Ga......then win Ky, So Al, AU VU Mo......5 at home, 1 road game win, 1 will be close the other will depend on previous week......

VN Store

Back