Euro 2012

I think my Portugal sleeper pick is looking pretty good about now.

And all you England haters should GTFO bc all of you have been way off with all of your genius predictions.

I think my Portugal sleeper pick is looking pretty good about now.

And all you England haters should GTFO bc all of you have been way off with all of your genius predictions.

Really? Which one was way off with? By picking them to come in second in a bad group instead of first?

I guess I'm one of the few who want to see CR7 succeed on the national level. He might be bigheaded but he's one of the most exciting players to watch in the tournament.

This may be very subjective (although I don't think so), but let me first start by saying Messi is absolutely amazing, a player who I love watching, and until very recently, the best player in the world. While he may still be the best player, I have no doubt that Ronaldo is the more complete player and has shown it for club and country. Aerial, dribbling, set pieces, movement, scoring threat, etc.

Let the debate rage, but right now, I'm taking 7 over 10.

This may be very subjective (although I don't think so), but let me first start by saying Messi is absolutely amazing, a player who I love watching, and until very recently, the best player in the world. While he may still be the best player, I have no doubt that Ronaldo is the more complete player and has shown it for club and country. Aerial, dribbling, set pieces, movement, scoring threat, etc.

When Ronaldo scores a hat trick against Brazil for the win holla back at me(not saying it won't happen but Messi is The best player in the world).

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

When Ronaldo scores a hat trick against Brazil for the win holla back at me(not saying it won't happen but Messi is The best player in the world).

How did the strength of the lineups compare though? Brazil has basically been running out their Olympic squad lately (read:u23)

Good luck Godfatha. I'll probably see a couple Germans there from Siemens. They were stuffy though last night. Damn northerners I think.

I second this.

VN Store

Back