Euro 2012

Ukraine goal wouldn't have made a difference as a draw would see England top of the group. They attacked regardless.

On another note to all you England haters, how about you eat some crow now that England took the group.

It was, at best, the third best group at the tournament.

I hope you're right. Perhaps I am a little bit snakebit over the CL final still.
Worry not, Arjen already sucked his way out of the tournament.

Ukraine goal wouldn't have made a difference as a draw would see England top of the group. They attacked regardless.

On another note to all you England haters, how about you eat some crow now that England took the group.
That sort of thing is always difficult to determine, if Ukraine equalized, England would have opened it up so they could avoid Spain in the quarters. Maybe that opens up a Ukraine goal. Who knows.

UEFA screwed up big time, but I still think the best two teams made it through that group. I don't think its that big a deal they won the group, France has the talent but they are still working through some glaring issues.

Worry not, Arjen already sucked his way out of the tournament.

That sort of thing is always difficult to determine, if Ukraine equalized, England would have opened it up so they could avoid Spain in the quarters. Maybe that opens up a Ukraine goal. Who knows.

UEFA screwed up big time, but I still think the best two teams made it through that group. I don't think its that big a deal they won the group, France has the talent but they are still working through some glaring issues.

Fair enough...

I don't think it's that big of a deal since I expected them to take the group. It's prob a bigger deal to those who said England wouldn't advance out of groups.

So France vs Spain. Anyone else think this will be probably the most entertaining match of the tourney?

Predictions for the quarters (since I've been terrible at this so far):

Portugal vs Czech Republic
Spain vs France
Italy vs England
Germany vs Greece

Predictions for the quarters (since I've been terrible at this so far):

Portugal vs Czech Republic
Spain vs France
Italy vs England
Germany vs Greece

Italy v england is a total coin flip for me... Mainly because I have no clue how italy will approach the game

I picked the wrong day to get kicked out of class for doing research for another class, since there's no games today.

I'll go with,

Portugal 2 - Czech Republic 2 (Portugal wins in shootout)
Germany 3 - Greece 0
Spain 2 - France 0
England 2 - Italy 1

VN Store

Back