Euro 2012

I'll take the French, then the Spanish, then the Germans. F the English and Italians

Of the teams left, here's my preferences for who would win, it almost certainly won't turn out this way.

1. England

2. Portugal

3-5. Italy, Germany, France in any order. I don't really like any of them that much, but I'd certainly rather see them win it that have to watch Spain win ANOTHER major tournament.

6. Spain

Of the teams left, here's my preferences for who would win, it almost certainly won't turn out this way.

1. England

2. Portugal

3-5. Italy, Germany, France in any order. I don't really like any of them that much, but I'd certainly rather see them win it that have to watch Spain win ANOTHER major tournament.

6. Spain

I am in complete agreement here.

Damn. I forgot Portugal. I don't really like CR but Portugal needs to win a major tournament. I'll pull for then and then the French

Thanks to some euro picks, among others, I'm on the leader boards with a W14 on espn streak for the cash... Going for W15 today with an espana win.

Thank you Spain for my W15... Going for 16 with the Angels tonight and then hopefully letting it ride on England tomo for 17...

France was far too timid in the attack... Forget which of the pundits said it, but they showed Spain too much respect and that was their undoing.

That said, Spain is still capable of possessing the ball about as much as they please against anyone. That was a 1-0 beat down

Kind of torn. I don't dislike England. I've pulled for them in the past. I just dislike the English media.

However, I think Italy would make an easier match for Germany.

If England go out today, my interest in the remainder of this tournament will be fairly small. Once Portugal go as well, my interest will be gone altogether. Watching Spain, Germany or Italy doesn't sound fun to me at all.

VN Store

Back