Euro 2012

Surprise, a Barça fan defending diving. :)

Surprisingly, I don't even think Spain has been one of the worst culprits so far this tournament. Portugal has been one of the worst and I'm hoping that doesn't bring out the diving from all the Spanish.

Surprisingly, I don't even think Spain has been one of the worst culprits so far this tournament. Portugal has been one of the worst and I'm hoping that doesn't bring out the diving from all the Spanish.

In the Euros, I agree Portugal is probably the worst. But Barcelona is hands down the worst club team.

It really is getting out of control. I think they need to start fining players that dive like the NBA is about to start doing.

In the Euros, I agree Portugal is probably the worst. But Barcelona is hands down the worst club team.

It really is getting out of control. I think they need to start fining players that dive like the NBA is about to start doing.

I would argue that Real Madrid is just as bad. I mean, they do have Coentrao, Ronaldo and Pepe, which IMO are three of the worst divers in world.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cjHyjnCfls[/youtube]

Real Madrid is bad, but still not as bad as Barcelona. I respect the **** out of their ability and skill on the field, but they should never be considered one of the best teams in the world when they cheat as much as they do.

I love that video. Look at how many dirty, ***** ass tackles Madrid does in literally about two total games.

I love that video. Look at how many dirty, ***** ass tackles Madrid does in literally about two total games.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif

I have lived in Spain and absolutely love everything about it, but for some reason I cannot get on board with their national team. Not really sure why.

I think Spain will win 2-0. Spain has allowed only one goal, the fewest of the tournament, and I think that will continue today.

Pirli talking smack about the 06 World Cup. Too bad most of our players weren't playing back then.

I'll say 1-0 Spain. They will dominate possession with Portugal playing deep and continue their similar results as the WC with 1-0 victories.

Negredo for Cesc in the starting XI. Interesting decision from Del Bosque. I like it's the correct one, in terms of starting a striker. Just would have rather it have been Llorente.

By my count... I think 15 players between Madrid and Barça have been either starting xi or seen much of the field between all four semi finalists. Crazy.

Portugal are playing risky by pressuring high up. It's been shown again and again, you beat Spain and Barcelona from playing deep, soaking up the pressure and hitting on the counter.

VN Store

Back