Euro 2012

He should have taken the first one after the miss. Being 1 up after the 1st round would have put all the pressure on Spain.

Oh well. Looks like tiki taka for the final again.

Portugal got what they deserved for overthinking the order that they would take the PK's in. You can't put yourself in a position where your best guy might not get to take one.

What a sorry state of affairs this tournament has become for me. Germany and Italy are the most likeable teams left in this tourney. Yikes.

Portugal got what they deserved for overthinking the order that they would take the PK's in. You can't put yourself in a position where your best guy might not get to take one.

What a sorry state of affairs this tournament has become for me. Germany and Italy are the most likeable teams left in this tourney. Yikes.

I'll admit I normally hate the Germans, but I like this years team. Plenty of likable guys besides Avatar Eyes and Khedira

Germany should win if their young players can stay mentally strong. Italy has had Germany's number historically, and Spain has had their number during the careers of most of these young players.

I think Italy is pretty good. They definitely have a chance, IMO. I think Italy will score, and with their defense, that will make it a close game.

Italy is dangerous plus they are something of a bogey team for Germany. I'm a little nervous about it.

Think it will be interesting to see Boateng vs Balotelli if they are matched up together at any point in the game.

VN Store

Back