Euro 2012

Now Germany finally gets the team on the field that should have been starting. I don't understand, but whatever.

I think people really underestimated Italy. They played Spain really well in the opening game. And really dominated England despite going into penalties.

Spain was very flustered against Portugal. They looked very uncomfortable for the majority of that game.

Spain was very flustered against Portugal. They looked very uncomfortable for the majority of that game.

but very much at ease in extra time. If they'd played like that during regulation, they could have scored a couple of goals.

Not really sure who I am going to root for. I don't dislike Spain in general, but I abhor Busquets.

but very much at ease in extra time. If they'd played like that during regulation, they could have scored a couple of goals.

That was result of Portugal tiring and having basically zero depth. They basically conceded penalties once they went into extra time.

They've played passive, boring soccer in this tournament. That's my reason anyway, I also have a bunch of friends who root for Spain and I like to argue with them.

I just think they end up being so passive because Del Bosque insists on playing with two pivots and then having Xavi playing very high up. Just clutters everything up and gives them no cutting edge attacking wise.

VN Store

Back