Even more petty and vindictive behavior

I think there is enough "there" there to warrant some questioning to find out whether this was aided or even organized by inside help.

And you know, DC is infamous for lack of secrecy. If Trump actually got on the phone with Putin during this it would be very serious.

And as I say, your level of protest makes it seem as though part of your objection is what such an investigation may reveal.

Your "enough there" comments are why nobody takes you seriously as a lawyer on here. Because if you tried a court case or tried to open an investigation because of a person with third or fourth hand rumors, you'd get your ass handed to you.

And you know it.

And why would it be serious if Putin was on the phone with Trump? We have 5,000 warheads capable of striking the Russian nation just like they do. If I felt like there was some sort of "coup" as the media kept calling it, I might call my counterpart in another nation to reassure them everything was okay.

Of course, neither the media nor the Democrats will portray it that way. And continue damaging our nation as they do so. Because you and others have yet to consider the international ramifications of what's been going on.

If Pelosi wants to take a look at it, she needs to do so quietly. Not going on record talking about it like she did talking about how she "talked" with the Joint Chiefs about Trump's access to the nuclear codes.

This is a very dangerous path we are on right now and I am starting to think the obsession with Trump and his 74 million supporters is going to cause a lot more problems than you believe right now.

So sick of all you Dems being just like Donny. Sore ass winners.

Actually, if there ir moral high ground to be had here, Trump has it.

He very well could have gone ahead with a special prosecutor after he made it to the White House. He didn't.

I feel like he's not going to get the same treatment...

Good grief, the old saying of a woman scorned...

Clinton suggests Putin may have known about riot in Capitol, Pelosi wants 9/11 commission-type probe

You know, I thought it was a mistake for Trump to not go after Hillary after he got into office and appoint a special prosecutor. But at the time, I thought it would have been wrong after we just got through with a pretty contentious election and he should let the matter go.

He was wrong not to do it.

Maybe the probe will find all the paid actors.

Your "enough there" comments are why nobody takes you seriously as a lawyer on here. Because if you tried a court case or tried to open an investigation because of a person with third or fourth hand rumors, you'd get your ass handed to you.

And you know it.

And why would it be serious if Putin was on the phone with Trump? We have 5,000 warheads capable of striking the Russian nation just like they do. If I felt like there was some sort of "coup" as the media kept calling it, I might call my counterpart in another nation to reassure them everything was okay.

Of course, neither the media nor the Democrats will portray it that way. And continue damaging our nation as they do so. Because you and others have yet to consider the international ramifications of what's been going on.

If Pelosi wants to take a look at it, she needs to do so quietly. Not going on record talking about it like she did talking about how she "talked" with the Joint Chiefs about Trump's access to the nuclear codes.

This is a very dangerous path we are on right now and I am starting to think the obsession with Trump and his 74 million supporters is going to cause a lot more problems than you believe right now.

Why? Why waste your time trying to reason with partisan idiots?

You know damn well the Dems will be in full reprisal mode for the next year or so. We should embrace it and encourage them to go down that rabbit hole.

Good grief, the old saying of a woman scorned...

Clinton suggests Putin may have known about riot in Capitol, Pelosi wants 9/11 commission-type probe

You know, I thought it was a mistake for Trump to not go after Hillary after he got into office and appoint a special prosecutor. But at the time, I thought it would have been wrong after we just got through with a pretty contentious election and he should let the matter go.

He was wrong not to do it.

<Cough cough> Benghazi <cough cough>

Reactions: BenGrimm
Actually, if there ir moral high ground to be had here, Trump has it.

He very well could have gone ahead with a special prosecutor after he made it to the White House. He didn't.

I feel like he's not going to get the same treatment...
In the regards of Hilary alone. Yes he took the relative high ground of not investigating her. Even though he still spoke publically about it, keeping it as part of his politics.

In the regards of Hilary alone. Yes he took the relative high ground of not investigating her. Even though he still spoke publically about it, keeping it as part of his politics.

Well, it does seem like that investigation wouldn't have gone anywhere with the FBI he had...

Most leaders would stfu about something they know isnt going anywhere.

I really don't recall him saying much about it afterwards. You're free to correct me, but I do remember the crowds starting those chants from time to time.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back