Even more petty and vindictive behavior

Leaders or politicians?
President should be a leader first.

I dont start with lowered expectations. I keep the standard where it should be. Imo. That way I can judge each president on their own merits rather than gradually accepting complete suck.

President should be a leader first.

I dont start with lowered expectations. I keep the standard where it should be. Imo. That way I can judge each president on their own merits rather than gradually accepting complete suck.

LOL

They have all been complete "suck" since Bush 1. Even though they all sucked doesn't mean they failed.

Congrats on getting us to where Trump and Biden are winners.

You sure are a depressing fella this morning. Cheer up and look past your nose.

Yesterday our football program took the first step towards being successful and tomorrow the Dems start self destructing.

You sure are a depressing fella this morning. Cheer up and look past your nose.

Yesterday our football program took the first step towards being successful and tomorrow the Dems start self destructing.
Come on hog, UT has been threw enough of these searches where we shouldnt draw any optimism until we know who is going to replace.

We improved by firing Fulmer, and then hiring kiffin. We then had Dooley after Kiffin left, we then improved on Dooley by hiring Butch. Once butch was fired we improved by hiring Pruitt.

I see a lot of your "improvements" but we just seem to be going backwards.

Same largely goes for our country.

And I dont care who pulls us out of this mess.

Come on hog, UT has been threw enough of these searches where we shouldnt draw any optimism until we know who is going to replace.

We improved by firing Fulmer, and then hiring kiffin. We then had Dooley after Kiffin left, we then improved on Dooley by hiring Butch. Once butch was fired we improved by hiring Pruitt.

I see a lot of your "improvements" but we just seem to be going backwards.

Same largely goes for our country.

And I dont care who pulls us out of this mess.

You think kamala will pull us out of this mess? To them, there is no mess. This is planned. You think too highly of the incoming regime.

You think kamala will pull us out of this mess? To them, there is no mess. This is planned. You think too highly of the incoming regime.
What did you pull from my post that made you infer that I think the Dems will improve anything?

Your "enough there" comments are why nobody takes you seriously as a lawyer on here. Because if you tried a court case or tried to open an investigation because of a person with third or fourth hand rumors, you'd get your ass handed to you.

And you know it.

And why would it be serious if Putin was on the phone with Trump? We have 5,000 warheads capable of striking the Russian nation just like they do. If I felt like there was some sort of "coup" as the media kept calling it, I might call my counterpart in another nation to reassure them everything was okay.

Of course, neither the media nor the Democrats will portray it that way. And continue damaging our nation as they do so. Because you and others have yet to consider the international ramifications of what's been going on.

If Pelosi wants to take a look at it, she needs to do so quietly. Not going on record talking about it like she did talking about how she "talked" with the Joint Chiefs about Trump's access to the nuclear codes.

This is a very dangerous path we are on right now and I am starting to think the obsession with Trump and his 74 million supporters is going to cause a lot more problems than you believe right now.

It's not a court case. Thats not the burden of proof here.

In this situation, Trump was helped by Russia, he has a long history of helping them as President, and the riots benefit Russia.

It is reasonable to ask whether Putin was consulted on this or had any communication just before, as, or after it happened. We need to know this for a number of obvious reasons.

If there is no connection I would think Republicans would want to know that.

In this situation, Trump was helped by Russia, he has a long history of helping them as President, and the riots benefit Russia.

It is reasonable to ask whether Putin was consulted on this or had any communication just before, as, or after it happened. We need to know this for a number of obvious reasons.

Keep believing LG.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

So again you are stopping to Q Anon levels to argue your point.

Well we dont know so obviously that means it should be looked at. But we dont need to look because I know what I am going to find. I know because I dont know.

So damn annoying. Again congrats on becoming donald.

Maybe Clinton's right. Let's treat it just like some want to treat the election fraud accusations. "I'll make the accusation and it's your job to prove I'm wrong."

Maybe Clinton's right. Let's treat it just like some want to treat the election fraud accusations. "I'll make the accusation and it's your job to prove I'm wrong."
Both sides seemingly daily changing their stances on this stuff.

So again you are stopping to Q Anon levels to argue your point.

Well we dont know so obviously that means it should be looked at. But we dont need to look because I know what I am going to find. I know because I dont know.

So damn annoying. Again congrats on becoming donald.

This not even remotely the same thing as Q Anon. Not even close.

Again, the level of protesting to ask a few simple questions here to clear the matter up is extraordinary and convinces me that you think it will turn out that Putin in fact had a hand in this through Trump.

Lol @ "not a court case." Because that's damn well what it would become. Your liberal friends aren't going to stop until he's hanging from the gallows.

Now, you seem very apparently sure Putin had a hand in this by saying "Trump was helped by Russia." Helped how exactly? Helped with what? Or is this more of the made up **** your party keeps feeding the American people, wasting our time and tax dollars with nothing to show?

Also, what ****ing business is it of Pelosi or Hillary if they did speak in the days beforehand or even afterwards? Hillary isn't Secretary of State any longer. Pelosi isn't authorized to negotiate on behalf of the United States.

You are taking the word of a known liar as gospel. You should know better, but as Hog said, you keep doing you.

VN Store

Back